Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi there

Quote Originally Posted by neirocity View Post
    Heh, I don't think I'd want to come back seriously. I start classes in ... 2 weeks give/take. Heh, maybe Miavi and I will go hang out sometime since we live like 15 minutes apart haha. Though I'll have to keep her away from my other friends since she'd wanna talk Cabal LOL. Just kidding.

I appreciate the kind words Sprites, I'll keep them in mind if I do get bored with a lot of spare time. Might go ahead and get the account back, you know, just for a rainy day!
    lol, is that really neiro O.o?

Yeah it is. I remember Dillon wanted you to join FiRe so desperately haha, and I forget who kept inviting you to FiRe chaos arena runs, and I remember you were at one point quite hard to understand in FiRe vent, but as I recall your english had improved since you had spent quite a deal of time in there prior to me being "kicked" I guess you could say.

Enough proof for ya?

Nice to see you too, Love. Infact, I probably still have you on my old MSN lol.

Yeah it is. I remember Dillon wanted you to join FiRe so desperately haha, and I forget who kept inviting you to FiRe chaos arena runs, and I remember you were at one point quite hard to understand in FiRe vent, but as I recall your english had improved since you had spent quite a deal of time in there prior to me being "kicked" I guess you could say.

Enough proof for ya?

Nice to see you too, Love.
    Man it's nice to talk to you again, we havent talked since summer 2009 if I remember correctly o.o? anyways, I still remember how we fought on forum like non-stop and it's pretty fun. But yah things have changed a lot in Cabal, if I can tell u what happened to me in the past 2 yrs you can't even believe what I am saying. lol

well.... I am pretty sure you deleted my MSN after we fought on forum =( ,but I can add u back anyways lol
    Last edited by Lovextreme; 08-19-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Eh, I believe it was more of the crowd of antagonists than anything else. People loved it, and some people messaged me asking if we were just putting on a show.

I remember how buttons hated you because of me when he was well, you could say an apprentice (haha) and he would always gun for you in war when you were cap (flavor of the month I guess?) and finish you off with drill shot, then dance on you as it took five seconds to go off. Was quite funny lol.

Oh yeah, and I remember you used to give me homework and I would try to help you with it, but I never quite understood what the objective was, even though it was some kind of english directive, but the directions were really strange. -_- lol

I'm not sure if you have the new one, but I'll send you it anyways.
    Last edited by neirocity; 08-19-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Eh, I believe it was more of the crowd of antagonists than anything else. People loved it, and some people messaged me asking if we were just putting on a show.

I remember how buttons hated you because of me when he was well, you could say an apprentice (haha) and he would always gun for you in war when you were cap (flavor of the month I guess?) and finish you off with drill shot, then dance on you as it took five seconds to go off. Was quite funny lol.

Oh yeah, and I remember you used to give me homework and I would try to help you with it, but I never quite understood what the objective was, even though it was some kind of english directive, but the directions were really strange. -_- lol

I'm not sure if you have the new one, but I'll send you it anyways.
    lol, anyways we are the very old generation of FAs and it was pretty fun backthen compared to nowdays, but you should know after we both quitted cabal, there is a new FA called FierySagittarius and he used to talk sht to ppl on forum, however, his skill sux as hell.

Here is the link of how he is working on his FA lol

You can search him on what he is talking on forum, his fighting with haniel was like you and me backthen, but anyways.

btw, I added you on my MSN alrdy, I think u need to accept my request so that I can see you appear online.
    Last edited by Lovextreme; 08-19-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Nah, reply back to the PM on forums with yours so I can re-add. It only adds if both people do (I have no idea why)

yah I sent you my MSN to ur inbox, you can check it.

Also at the moment, just waiting on ESTSoft to get back to me about transferring the FA from one account to the other, both ESTSoft accounts. (long story) I'm not even sure if they will.

Forcium
    me vs everyone on this thread let's do it

Also at the moment, just waiting on ESTSoft to get back to me about transferring the FA from one account to the other, both ESTSoft accounts. (long story) I'm not even sure if they will.
    If your FA s still on ogp, they'll help you get it transferred here.

oooo lol neiro, you start school in 2 weeks, wow! same here and also my college is there at your city so it kinda made me curious if we go to the same school now. xD Mikey can visit us too, he's from Canada but not sure if he's near enough to cross the border LOL, itd be great if Neiro Lovextreme and Miavi meet in real life for atleast one day, ill drag you both to go clubbing! and partay!!!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast