Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginner's Guide

quest.... that's ur problem
    CABAL US and CABAL PH USER!!!

SERVER: CABAL US
    VENUS and MERCURY

CABAL PH
    Jupiter

This is reallllly nice good work the new updates maybe change somethings but it still cool

u s8 abv 4 mobs,not much difference.but soloing mor ethen 10 mobs gets alot more then soloing 4 mobs......

dnt rlly see anything

Is this guide still applicable in the current version and state of Cabal? I just started a few days ago and could use some pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by frillycheesesteak View Post
    Is this guide still applicable in the current version and state of Cabal? I just started a few days ago and could use some pointers.
    some parts havnt changed but alot have. and he was wrong on some things in the first place even back then. if you have any question just use this thread to ask them. or if ur on venus i can point u to a beginner guild.

Quote Originally Posted by CheapBabyWiz View Post
    if you have any question just use this thread to ask them. or if ur on venus i can point u to a beginner guild.
    Thanks for the offer of help! Unfortunately I play on Mercury. However you're the second who's offered help on Venus. Is there a particular reason to join Venus over Mercury? I only just started playing, so making a switch won't be too much of an issue for me.
    Read my blog where I write about games and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by frillycheesesteak View Post
    Thanks for the offer of help! Unfortunately I play on Mercury. However you're the second who's offered help on Venus. Is there a particular reason to join Venus over Mercury? I only just started playing, so making a switch won't be too much of an issue for me.
    Venus has a smaller population than Mercury, which has its pros and cons. Some people prefer it that way, some don't.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12