Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My wizi Rank ups problem...

My wizi Rank ups problem...

OK,
    Every time i start a new Character, I need to use the Exctract potions at
    lvl 80 + Becuase of rank ups, cuz it gives me Super extra points each rank up
    and this is just set my points higher while i dont need it..
    I mean right now, i have (I'm level 82)

STR: 81
    INT: 460
    DEX: 171

and i will have another rank up soon...
    then i guess Dex and Str will jump by another 20 points each >_>

T_T Where did i go wrong here.....
    or is this like "normal" and all i need is to spend ...... 40m on exctract potions -.- ? ???

happens to all of my characters...
    thanx for helpers.

Banned
    Yea, that happens to everyone. You get a set number of stats every time your skill rank increases. ex....from regular to expert or so on.

so i really need to waiste like 40m now on exctract potions :\ ?

Banned
    o.o if u have the gear ur gonna use and if u know the amount of pts u will get every rank up,idk hold ur pts or lvl them for the requirements u will need and rest goes to int?o.0 idk.. common sense...? o.o

I didn't realize it did this either until after I put a few pts in dex, now at 71 I have 133 dex which is more than I intended. Guess this is where the game gets you to spend money in it. :P

"Tying yourself to me stitch up my emptiness cause you're the death of me, so precious loving the thrill."

I could go into great detail about why having those additional stat is a good thing and go into great detail why you don't need to spend 40m on extract pots, but I will try to keep it brief.

You'll need 86 STR, 776 int, and 137 dex to equip +15 slotted forcium. That means that your stats right now are fine. Dex gives more point for point than str, so that is good at least. If you're 80 now, then that means you should possibly have 2-3 more skill brackets to achieve. At 14 points of str and 28 points of dex per bracket you should be hovering around 230 dex by the end of it.

You still get bonuses to your stats for having str and dex. So going out and spending money on extract potions for a marginal increase for stats that you'll eventually want back anyway seems... silly.

The ONLY two reasons I can think of to go out and spend 40m on extract potions would be if you didn't know what they actually did or if wanted to min/max your stats for the level 79 mission war. Or if you were born with some manner of mental handicap.

this game is about numbers, why do you think ppl spend 300m for a 1% amp rune ? (hundreds of hours to get the AXP)
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )