Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: gm can help me?

Question gm can help me?

porque esta gente esta en el juego??? todos a los que pregunte me dijeron que son estafadores y quiero saber si lo son o no y si el staff del juego les ofrece alguna proteccion a los jugadores contra este tipo de estafas si es que lo son...

este es el link de la imagen http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/consulta.jpg/

creo que dices de los spam bots bueno no compres nada de esos dado que puedes quedar banneado de por vida XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

porque es eso entonces para que los permiten? y porque quedaria baneado de por vida?

no los permiten los GM los quitan pero no toma mucho para que otro aparesca

I would truly like to help you regarding this issue. However, at this time we are unable to provide support in Spanish. Please try to submit a ticket in English and we will do our best to provide a solution to the issue you are experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    I would truly like to help you regarding this issue. However, at this time we are unable to provide support in Spanish. Please try to submit a ticket in English and we will do our best to provide a solution to the issue you are experiencing.
    Bout time we font have to push 1 for English 2 for Spanish ha ha I love est more now
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

@GM lorkan he is complaining about the spam boots

yes i dont know why they are spaming in the game i thing that are scammer so i wanna know they are or not sorry for my bat english xDDD

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    quickest fix is to block them

/block username

done

Retired
    Account Passed On

We apologize for the excessive spamming coming from Alz selling sites. We are doing our best to stop these types of activities. Our Dev Team is working on a way to combat these types of players/companies.