Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this a decent Force Shielder?

Quote Originally Posted by Sws1212 View Post
    First of all at least 2 of your stats are fake.
    -Your physical attack is too high for FS (Unless ur super rich but doubt it cause of the following reasons)
    -Your def rate is definately fake. As my FB is lvl 132 (and yes Im super rich and 'decent' gears) i have about 3200 with buff.
    -Your HP is too high. And that is definately not right because yes you can reach 3900 HP but most of your slots have to be HP and all FS gears. But as your sword amp is 40%, that is at least 3 slots of amp. So either you have 3400HP with 40 amp or 3900HP with 20 amp.
    -The attack rate is usually twice the number of def rate for FS

Now, I will judge your character according to the stats you put.
    -Your defence is too low for FS
    -Alright Crit dmg (for lvl 120s)
    -Dont use pain amulet for extra 3%. Crit is all on luck and there are many FS wit 45% rate bu still owns a lot as 45% is a chance not reality.
    - Change the swond amp to crit dmg.
    -As a FS, all you need to worry about is (in order) defence, crit damage and HP.

So without all the 'fake' stats, your character is ok. I give about 8 out of 10 (for lvl 120).
    Your evaluation is a bit off, although it is true some of the stats are fake.

The hp to defence and defence rate ratio is off. Even with wearing sig amp+15 or forci amp.
    The attack is possible with high + forci weapons, Only with 30 dmg + weps and insane rings/acc which i highly doubt due to the low defence and mediocre atk rate that should be high with higher + weps.
    That defence rate is made up.

3 % max cr is all personal preference. Even more max cr to increase chances of critting is good.
    Why the heck would u change s.amp to crit dmg. Thats wrong.
    As an fs, what you would need to worry about is base attack, cd and amp equally, hp and defence afterwards.
    Last edited by LSW; 11-20-2011 at 06:28 PM.
    Quack

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    Your evaluation is a bit off, although it is true some of the stats are fake.

The hp to defence and defence rate ratio is off. Even with wearing sig amp+15 or forci amp with that much amp available
    The attack is possible with high + forci weapons, Only with 30 dmg + weps and insane rings/acc which i highly doubt due to the low defence and mediocre atk rate that should be high with higher + weps.
    That defence rate is made up.

3 % max cr is all personal preference. Even more max cr to increase chances of critting is good.
    Why the heck would u change s.amp to crit dmg. Thats wrong.
    As an fs, what you would need to worry about is base attack, cd and amp equally, hp and defence afterwards.
    where the hell is he getting 900+base and 180cd

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    where the hell is he getting 900+base and 180cd
    Crit dmg buff = 45
    K red = 10
    Base = 20
    Helm = 40
    CR2 x3 = 45

Thats 160 cdmg already.
    If the fs is wearing high + forci (meaning + 13 or higher for atk) with two slot cd each that would be 200. But i highly doubt it cause of the other stats. (completely random stats he pulled off xD)
    Last edited by LSW; 11-20-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add attack
    Quack

oh forgot about buff ...

umm i play as a FS im in the 160s and the only reasion i have 1000 attk is cuz of 2 +15 weapons that are 40% cd and a 40% cd helm and i have like 220 cd.

1. your def (if real) would make you likely a 1 hit for me ( even if you have 3900 hp)
    2. my def rate is barly ofer 1k with all sig (cept my suit is osm) and your 120?????????????????
    3. attk is good but only if you have weapons like mine ( +15 redosm and topaz)
    4. unless your pet has max rate in it and you have a (AoP +5) you cant have 53 rate for a few reasions. 1 a 120 cant even have a max rate rune. and for you to even have that kind of rate unless you have an (AoP +6) but i dout, cuz if you do your a twink (means you have a higher lvl char that you take gear off of to gear out a new one) but i dout you do cuz of your question about thoes stats.

Banned
    are u unboundflame from CD?

if so ignore his advice plz gear no skill

have a good day

what do you mean (if so ignore his advice plz gear no skill)
    and by the way yes i am but what does that have to do with anything.
    and well (better yet) where did i issue any advice?????????
    and i hope your comment doesnt refer to me as a player (no skill)

Banned
    kk no skill gday sir

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    kk no skill gday sir
    I can tell by his advice he's a horrible fs Lolol.

Banned
    i sir agree with you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast