Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't download cabal

I can't download cabal

Hey I can't download Cabal from ANYWHERE without it getting mysteriously interrupted or having an error about an illegal instruction when it tries to update. So can someone give me a good install mirror or does anyone know how to fix this illegal instruction error?

[GM] Kato
    Hi EZPZ,

I used this in a previous thread and it seems to be working for people, so please give it a try

The only download we support is the one via our main page (http://www.cabal.com/DownLoad/Client). If you're having issues downloading the client, I suggest you use a download manager such as 'Download Accelerator', located here: http://www.speedbit.com/. This will allow you to open up more connections which in turn helps you utilize 100% of your internet speed. This will also allow you to pause and resume the download should it take an extended amount of time.

Best of luck to you and if you have any other issues, please let us know via the Help Desk.

~ [GM] Kato

Thank you for the response and is this download accelerator legal?

Ok i dunno why but this download accelorator doesn't work on my comp. The download yu support keeps losing connection with the server. is this game even worth it cause there isn't one mirror i have found for this game that works (and I have tried like 10)

[GM] Kato
    Yep, the download manager is legal.

If you can't get the program to work on your computer, try using a different one such as FlashGet (http://www.flashget.com/en/download.htm). I'm downloading the game right now and I'm not having any connection issues so it doesn't seem to be the actual server. Unfortunately, we don't have a mirror at the moment so the only download we have available is the one I linked you.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Im thinking there might be an issue with internet explorer and google chrome on my comp when i try to download that file

[GM] Kato
    Are you getting a specific error when you click on the link or does the connection just keep dropping while it's downloading?

it says that i have lost connection to the download server and so i can't finish the download (PS I tried again and got to about 0.3 gb before it disconnected again)

[GM] Kato
    Hmm.. and this is when you're using FlashGet? If you're using a download manager then it should automatically resume if it gets disconnected.

here let me try it again

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast