Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I can't download cabal

lol im running it off a rebuild notebook i have...new vid card new os ect....i liked mint but all my skillz are on a os i know and trust ya know PLUS the networking guy i get help from runs it so if i run into anything he's my man lol....yeah i prefer linux over windows anyday
    BLAST......SHOULDVE GONE DPS....OH...YOU EVR BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A FEATHER??
    Roxlyn 148 BL=retired
    Roxxlyn 140 fa=retired
    Azurelove 158 BL= ACTIVE
    Azurefox 155 FB=retired
    AzurCrush 163 FS=ACTIVE

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Not much difference between Mint and Ubuntu other than Mint comes with a lot of proprietary Codecs available without Medibuntu repository or Debian's proprietary external repo like Ubuntu's. All 3 are the same under the hood, all Debian really. That's the lovely thing about Linux, it is customizable to the user and machine, not a general bloated POS (ahem, winblows >_>)

Retired
    Account Passed On

well honestly unbuntu is the only one i cant trust when overclocking my computer for erm....personal reasons...but im glad it does. lol im glad that theres someone here thats has moree know how around linux os then i...most people on here are like YOU CANT PAY CABAL ON LINUX. >.< idiots
    BLAST......SHOULDVE GONE DPS....OH...YOU EVR BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A FEATHER??
    Roxlyn 148 BL=retired
    Roxxlyn 140 fa=retired
    Azurelove 158 BL= ACTIVE
    Azurefox 155 FB=retired
    AzurCrush 163 FS=ACTIVE

idk right now im havng trouble with heavy disk i/o bullshtaken....blah blah blah...i think i need to upgrade from my notebook...
    Roxlyn 148 BL=retired
    Roxxlyn 140 fa=retired
    Azurelove 158 BL= ACTIVE
    Azurefox 155 FB=retired
    AzurCrush 163 FS=ACTIVE

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    If you are reading/writing any NTFS partitions, the newer ntfs-3g kernel driver eats up disk i/o and cpu i/o due to the Fuse Block loop around. Other than that if you run memory intense programs, could be writing a lot to the swap partition would be my first guess, especially a VM would do that.

Retired
    Account Passed On

Omg sarah....i see you o.o
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

hmmm...without overclocking i think i would be fine but then my comp doesnt run the speed it need to for uhm....things i mean sigh my networking guy told me not to mess with it unless i knew what i was doin but i think even with reiforcment is tearing my comp up frim the inside out... i mean even with pro scraps...its still a notebook
    Roxlyn 148 BL=retired
    Roxxlyn 140 fa=retired
    Azurelove 158 BL= ACTIVE
    Azurefox 155 FB=retired
    AzurCrush 163 FS=ACTIVE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234