Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: RuoExtraxi versus Desolation: a Venus drama, a special guest appearance by Apocalypse

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by icecreamman View Post
    wtf ... guilds die, they're sold, they merge, they change .... how is this new?? and why does everyone else but the people that were in the party have an issue with the epic GS that dropped? seriously as long as the party is happy with the way things went down and they all agree it's no one's business .. it's gotta be jealousy. Jenn didn't leave guild b/c of that drop lmao she's still friends with everyone in that party and they still run dungeons together regardless of guild. and bashing Jenn and Athian? for what? they're both good and trustworthy people. you guys already remade Ruo .. move on. I don't even understand why Jenn and Athian are even still trying to make you guys happy ... more power to em. and the other thing ... chippo said when we merged he logged on to having like 40 new people ... guild holds 120 and it was full at the time of voting ... so there was 80 people in Ruo before the name change so how was Ruo out voted??? they even gave it an extra couple days after voting was suppose to be said and done just to make sure no one was missed. chippo writes this like it's his life story or something, and if it is ... lol ... give me a break! KILL THE FOCKING THREAD ALREADY AND STOP CRYING LIKE A I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!

-Scarlet
    Why don't you move on and stop feeding your sugar-coated version of everything to the readers?

[Edit] You may want to change most of your statements, becuase they are fallacies borne and construed from your emotions.
    Last edited by Chippo; 08-27-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Should of hit florida :<

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Osmium
    they always hit florida but this time

RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

solution to all your problems. 1. uninstall cabal 2. Get a job 3. reconnect with ur family members 4. get a GF 5. quit taking yourself so seriously 6. have a life. all i have to say. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    solution to all your problems. 1. uninstall cabal 2. Get a job 3. reconnect with ur family members 4. get a GF 5. quit taking yourself so seriously 6. have a life. all i have to say. The end.
    love how you made a new forum account just to post that

o nvm not a new acc fu
    Last edited by doomer123; 08-27-2011 at 09:55 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

this is a new account. im just new to cabal forums defending the guild im in...
    Last edited by Back; 08-27-2011 at 10:01 PM.

apoc misses chippo

venus drama I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast