Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RuoExtraxi versus Desolation: a Venus drama, a special guest appearance by Apocalypse

you guys all take this game too seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    miavii went w/ neiro... -sigh- heartbroken cow
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

lol pos scamming guild will always b a pos. (Ruo) End of your story.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SlasherOnFire View Post
    SlasherIndia joined the guild a good while back, around level 160x in the hopes of making quick alz from dungeoning since my guild had crashed after many people went to Merc for gear. (Yea, I know that wasn’t the best reason to join a guild but I was seriously bored.) But in Ruo, I enjoyed the nice atmosphere, people were constantly on to greet you, and I loved to read guild chat, interact and dungeon. I threw out my initial reason to join knowing that I made some really great friends, and stayed. (I still didn’t make quick alz but w/e lol). Everyone there always tried to make the best decision for the guild and I believe that Athian is not totally to blame for this...

After many people who were the origin of the guild left, it seems too far gone to repair. I have given my opinions to the guild leader in the hopes that they will be heard. I miss all of the original people who have left: Goingbyby, SageMaster15, Amberrayne, Killermaha, Fearnotavi, Zarniwoop, ErikEverhard,Alakard, Aksaya, GoingToBoston and whoever else I missed (dam ur names are hard lol). The guild was close, strong and a force to be reckoned with.
    This is only my opinion I have voiced in the hopes that RuoExtraxi will come together once more. (I love u all <3) SlasherIndia still remains in Desolation, holding on…
    I understand you are being truthful, but we can still salvage this state of desolation. We shouldn't be antagonizing the merged group. If I have shown antagonism towards them, then shame on me. I was expressing what I have been experiencing in the past few weeks after the merge. Let's try to bring back everyone once again under a bigger roof this time.

Quote Originally Posted by amberrayne View Post
    In Soviet Russia you are happy to have guild! Too many nubs oust the leader!!! Coup d' tat. Give us Desolation we name it back to RuoExtraxi you all go elsewhere if you don't like it. Give guild to Chippo.
    Quote Originally Posted by amberrayne View Post
    The thing is the guild was the most exclusive guild on Venus. More so than Tang. We were posted as the most choosy guild on Venus. Jenn may have huge knockers which blinds people to the fact that she does understand what Ruo was about. 0 policy for alz buying and hacking. And To mega shout recruiting anyone....was absurd and to change name without any voting is also absurd.
    We need to set aside the differences and accept the inevitable changes. We do have been very conventional and maybe it is time to be a little bit more open-minded in order to accept and try new approaches. Please come back, amber. Desolation may seem adversarial now, but really think about the word's definition. It is a fitting name for RuoExtraxi's current state. For me, this is a transitional period. I'm sure we'll pull through, but only together we'll be successful in this hardship. We have become a desert, but hasn't the game itself become one also? Just because the name and a few frown-inducing episodes had occurred, it doesn't mean we should further segregate ourselves. After all, we are the symbol of avoiding segregation, are we not?

Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    Nice writing, hope you guys can solve the problems~
    Thanks, dear Apoc player~

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris View Post
    Athian will never be a decent fb. Since beta his fb was weak, and still weak. LOL. That was a good story Chippo, sorry to hear that, sh*tty fb will always be sh*ty, remember that kids.
    Please do not bad-mouth Athian. He is a great person worth of praises. He is very steadfast, and maybe a little bit too stubborn, but he is not the type of person to be made a mockery of. Please do remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    I hold no malice for anyone that has been involved in any of this and will always state that there a great bunch of people. I hold the utmost respect for them.
    You should not try to do everything by yourself. We are there for you, if not right now, but we will all be together, hopefully. No, we will all be together for sure. Hang in there, man. I'm gonna log on now and we'll strive to carry on with our CABAL life better than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage27 View Post
    lol pos scamming guild will always b a pos. (Ruo) End of your story.
    I admit there had been a few scammers in the guild in the past, but they have all been taken care of. If new scammers arise in guild, we'll try to deal with them appropriately. Please do not call the entire guild a scamming guild because of only a handful of people who have no integrity and do not understand being honest players.
    Last edited by Chippo; 08-24-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Just for clarification, I quit because I have finally saved enough money to be moving across country to attend school full time/work and wouldn't have the time to devote to maintaining a guild or really even playing games. It had nothing to do with "giving up" anything. I find it a real pity that the guild has gone this direction, but immediately after I handed leadership over I could already see the path it was heading, first hint being the name change. Next thing you know, I'm getting messages telling me all of the things that have happened. Not entirely sure why this is being brought to the public(other than potential damaging claims from other guilds, such as scamming). There were always "core" members, trusted, loyal people whom the guild was made around, as time went on, some left, new ones came(particularly from the acquired members from Apoc). I felt that other than a bit of an inactive time before I left, things were going well. The fact that people wanted to change pretty much everything we had set in place in a matter of days(without real consideration) was clearly an uneducated move.

I hope that things can be resolved, although I don't hold out much hope for it getting to where it was.

And to those with the snide remarks relating to being so serious about a game, etc. It isn't about a game at all, it's about the people. I can honestly say there are people within this guild that I would whole-heartedly trust with real life circumstances. Also, to note, just about every one of these core members that we've ever had have all been full time students/worked full time. We were just a group of people who commonly enjoyed a hobby in our spare time and tried to make it as enjoyable as possible. Being serious about something isn't a bad thing, it's a shame how society(particularly American) depicts particular behaviors.

PS: Hi all!

- Retired
    - Retired

*grabs popcorn*
    I bet this is going to end in a group hug.

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Shadow Titanium
    With all these different types of comments, I think I am ready to accept Evolutionism.

No you are utterly wrong, u still didnt take care of , "greedy" (forum name) ign: Buttons (lv 163) and Zipp. (lv 166 wa)
    Now i ant saying the whole guild is pos scammers, but the players in the guild do have a major impact on how the guild is viewed. And i am still majorly ticked off at both guilds.

most ruoextari members i met were random nubs, never cared about those ppl..

(I got nothing special vs that guild just saying)
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast