Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: RuoExtraxi versus Desolation: a Venus drama, a special guest appearance by Apocalypse

did the issue get resolve yet, or is it still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    Chippo, I talk to some of the NWA members frequently and I can say I know what happened.

Firstly, there was a fairly large party of NWA that had received a 72 dmg SIG GS drop DURING the safeguard event. Not only is this a great drop, but during this event made it an even higher price tag. The GS was PRACTICALLY given to JennsCA for free. JennsCA had told the members of the party and guild that she would give up on any epics dropped in future. Not long after she received this item she left the guild. Her reasoning for leaving this guild was because of two reasons.

Her one reason, she had said "I am now strong enough to run my own guild."
    Her other reason, when the current guildleader "Blue?" went on vacation someone else was temporarily given Guild Leadership instead of her. The person given Guild Leadership was the original creator of the guild.

I was also told that not only did her and "her boyfriend" (not sure who that is) used the guild to get their crafting up, but they had also always attempted to run three man parties and roll for drops so JennsCA and said "boyfriend" had good chance of getting all the items.

What makes matters worse, after JennsCA was treated so well in NWA she had left and pm'd players to try and leave the guild with her. She had somehow convinced a large majority to leave. One of the guildies that had left NWA and joined Desolation was soon scammed off of a party drop and re-joined NWA.

partly true but mostly she just got pis sed that she couldnt get what she want = control and leadership over all.. we gave her a position and her ego got so big she basicly think she owned the guild bossing ppl around like she is now in deso and we wasnt havin that shet anymore. so we did what we had to do and she got all spazzy, QQ and raged cuz she couldnt get what she wanted so she left with all her a.s.s kissers that followed her about 10-12 people total.

we never merged with ruo we were only allyed so all this merge nonesense is rumors. only her and her puppet followers left to join ruo. her plan was to try take over ruo so she wont have to make a new guild from scratch and have a high lvl guild to use warehouse etc. basicly shes just a super spoiled dumb white girl that wants everything her way and thinks she gets what she wants like shes the queen of cabal

This makes me laugh a lot. I hear people complaining about how much people write and about too much reading gives them a headache. This is nothing, people. I can write as fast as I speak my mind out.

Let's get to the point(s), shall we?

Alright, by what I finished reading, I see a lot of details about a player's experience in depth. Chippo took this from just a fun, joying experience to something personal. Look, a lot of things happen when you're not good being selective; adding people to a guild to build it up is a lot of work, but rewarding. However, when there is no structure and goal, there is no motive having a guild. If I create a guild, besides meeting new people, I create a guild to help not just myself to where I want to go, but get there together as a TEAM. A team best defines a guild, and in order for a team to work, there has to be a set of rules that has to be followed: structure.

One thing that makes a guild attractive is a guild that is willing to help out their members. However, a lot of people have abused this; many join, get the benefits of the guild, and then leave. On the contrary, a guild has the option to give certain members the right to obtain those benefits depending how well they behave and contribute to that guild. It can be said that the occurrence of a decent guild is moderate depending who is managing it.

Another thing I want to point out is regarding who should have the most rights. Yes, the guild master, but he or she should meet a standard requirement to occupy that position besides he or she being the one starting the guild in the beginning. For example, if it takes only 10 million alz to make a guild, I don't like the guild I'm in, and I believe I can make a better one, then I would create my own. Period! It's that simple.

Yes, high level players (level 150+) can make more contributions than low level players (level 100 and below), but they can be completely inactive, deceiving, and disoriented to the guild rules as well. I rather have one low player that follows rules, contributes, and is a team player than a high level player that doesn't do anything at all.

This is me speaking my mind out, so I'm just saying. If you don't agree, I totally really respect it. This is what I believe and what I follow. It's that simple.
    Last edited by Eurus007; 08-30-2011 at 01:52 PM.
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7759&dateline=1303871  478

Shadow Titanium
    lols xreaverx still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    Well written.

Things like this happen all the time. It is never a good idea to give someone half of the rights to a guild just to join. First, you don't know how this person, or their following, is going to get along with the current members. Also, people a lot of times have different views on rules, drops, etc. These players should have joined the guild as regular members if they wanted to be a part of it. The original members worked hard to level this guild. They should not have been overrun by new players, esp after only a week you say?

LOL at I will only join your guild if I get half of its rights. That should be a dead giveaway the person probably shouldn't be invited. They only joined to have control over a high level guild.

We know who deserves the guild more. But, xreaverx did give the guild to Athian, and not the original members. It is hard to say who should get to keep the guild, but the original members always should have its rights in my opinion.
    indeed

Wow

Didn't know so much had happened since we left... Breaks my heart to know all this had happened... Everything that xReaverx and I had created changed like that, and that it broke up for a while. I remember when I logged on one day, saw that I was in "Desolation", and having no clue what happened, and didn't see really any of the old members I grew close to. So I didn't pursue anymore in the game at that point, just logged back out and went back to real life.
    Actually, makes me proud that some of the people are actually keeping the original goal of Ruo. I actually miss Ruo, but, honestly, it's just not the same with out my ex running it, like I'm used to... Eh... Maybe I'm just writing this out of pure tiredness... IDK... But Ruo, I really do miss you guys, don't think I abandoned you. Like I said, just doesn't feel the same...
    And to answer questions... No, xReaverx does not play anymore. Got rid of all his characters and account. Has no intention on coming back.

to all the ppl that seem to think im the one that posted the info about storm nope sorry this is my forum name and honestly i left ruo cause it became exactly the guilds that i hate nothing happens they do nothing and it was useless iv honestly quit playing this game for the time being and when this was posted i was on an indefinite brake. i wasnt the favorite guild member of ruo i only really talked to tox willow and zelria the rest of you normally wanted nothing to do with me due to the obvious dislike at the time between me and reaver and for everyone who keeps mailing me about it reaver and i are cool so F#$K OFF

OutLaw5522 - BL 150
    Fallacy - WI T1 Farmer

RuoExtraxi for life :')

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    RuoExtraxi for life :')
    how about you do santa a favor and shut up ok?

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    how about you do santa a favor and shut up ok?
    no

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast