Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: RuoExtraxi versus Desolation: a Venus drama, a special guest appearance by Apocalypse

This isn't closed yet?gg
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    This isn't closed yet?gg
    Why would it be closed? This is an excellent awareness thread for every player.

Also, I have not violated any of the forum rules. This is a dire issue and I have presented my opinions in an earnest way as an earnest person who enjoys CABAL. Even though it is not the best time of the best of all possible worlds, it would be a bigger crime to bury an issue like this without repairing the damages.

Speaking of damages, yes, they have been inflicted and I am suffering a lot due to them. However, I am not abandoning my earnest ways and using this happening as a means of motivation that can be applied in real life too, not just in game.

Honestly, this is the polar opposite of what anyone should be getting out of an online community, albeit a gaming one. I started out to find some senses of belonging and to ease loneliness, and the two years of dedicated playing (up to this point) have given them to me. Of course I am disheartened that things will not be the same anymore, but hey, who gives a chicken's beak.
    Last edited by Chippo; 08-26-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: using*

Ya, I'm not going to respond, going to get banned if I do...
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

dam u guys write too much...this is not school T.T
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Banned
    all the reading is going to give me a head ache

This is just a game.
    3lood - 17x Blader Gone :*(
    LightningWar - 16x Warrior

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ happens just have to move on from it :/

time to die

If u cant read this then look on google for a read/spell check, and make it read it for you. I have to say the grammar that you guys cook up is hilarious when it read's what you guys write up.

Osmium
    HURRICANE IRENE IS COMINg

Banned
    it missed florida yay ^^.....idk y but if theirs guilds with loyalty nd such on venus i might as well come their cuz besides Seirite i dnt see any othr kinda boorin nd unfair playin with a guild you know will only have ur bck in pk but anywhere else such as gear drops GL...#goin to venus Apocalype can i join ^^
    Last edited by xRaginx; 08-27-2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: cuz im a boss QQ

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast