Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: RuoExtraxi versus Desolation: a Venus drama, a special guest appearance by Apocalypse

Its cool to have or make a story for your guild but if u look at it no guilds have loyality and they're all the same. One goal getting stuff and getting out quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage27 View Post
    No you are utterly wrong, u still didnt take care of , "greedy" (forum name) ign: Buttons (lv 163) and Zipp. (lv 166 wa)
    Now i ant saying the whole guild is pos scammers, but the players in the guild do have a major impact on how the guild is viewed. And i am still majorly ticked off at both guilds.

Didn't AmberRayne get kicked from Apoc for trying to scam them and he got kicked from another guild for buying alz?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Didn't AmberRayne get kicked from Apoc for trying to scam them and he got kicked from another guild for buying alz?
    No. amber and the then guild master of Apocalypse didn't get along with each other too well. That's all I can brief you regarding that.

[Edit] Warning: a flood of quoted replies is imminent.
    Last edited by Chippo; 08-25-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    You know, I like how Venus has more drama than Mercury.

RuoExtraxi VS. Desolation
    Fob Fierys VS. Venus Server

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    gj u just proved why mercury's population is more than venus.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    Not entirely sure why this is being brought to the public(other than potential damaging claims from other guilds, such as scamming). There were always "core" members, trusted, loyal people whom the guild was made around, as time went on, some left, new ones came(particularly from the acquired members from Apoc). I felt that other than a bit of an inactive time before I left, things were going well. The fact that people wanted to change pretty much everything we had set in place in a matter of days(without real consideration) was clearly an uneducated move.

I hope that things can be resolved, although I don't hold out much hope for it getting to where it was.

And to those with the snide remarks relating to being so serious about a game, etc. It isn't about a game at all, it's about the people. I can honestly say there are people within this guild that I would whole-heartedly trust with real life circumstances. Also, to note, just about every one of these core members that we've ever had have all been full time students/worked full time. We were just a group of people who commonly enjoyed a hobby in our spare time and tried to make it as enjoyable as possible. Being serious about something isn't a bad thing, it's a shame how society(particularly American) depicts particular behaviors.

PS: Hi all!
    I brought this matter to the public, because both parties were in a stalemate. We were getting nowhere. In guild chat, yes in guild chat because I always want my guild members informed of everything regarding the guild, I stated my opinions in a civilized manner and then I got the muzzle and ended up getting forcedly kicked, although I was re-invited after 15 min. The majority of the voicing of opinions was by the Ruos and not the ex-NWA's. Even with the help of the inter-guild channel chat, we were not making any progress. We ran out of our verbal ammunitions. So I turned to the forum and spilled my beans and let nature run its course. Honestly, there is no need to be secretive about anything in the game except personal information, we are always being monitored, if you didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage27 View Post
    No you are utterly wrong, u still didnt take care of , "greedy" (forum name) ign: Buttons (lv 163) and Zipp. (lv 166 wa)
    Now i ant saying the whole guild is pos scammers, but the players in the guild do have a major impact on how the guild is viewed. And i am still majorly ticked off at both guilds.
    I'm sorry to hear that, but he had been removed by GoingToBoston and an end had been put to scamming and tarnishing the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sina View Post
    most ruoextari members i met were random nubs, never cared about those ppl..

(I got nothing special vs that guild just saying)
    I believe everyone starts as level 1 with training gears. Calling people random nubs is an uneducated gesture. No one told you to care about others. You stating that "I never cared" contributes nothing to just about anything. So try to be either constructive or comical, because I can't find either aspect in your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Ahhh guild drama, how I miss those days.
    I remember when Ath first took over Ruo, I think Slasher wanted me to join the guild. I was like....I used to be Ath's guild leader, that is entirely too awkward, no thanks!

Oh and Chippo you forgot guest appearance by Subversion looool. Subversion was "allied" with Ruo. Seems like our guilds were more similar than I knew.
    Bro, first of all, hi. :P
    We are still allied. Maybe I left out too many details from the history of RuoExtraxi. Yes, your dear Subversion played a major role (if it was only just you who I met in Mission Wars and ignited my passion for MW's). I give you the rights to create a spin-off. kaka

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    I just read "Although it is a pity to deliver a then level 4 guild (now level 5) to someone not capable of holding true to RuoExtraxi's family-mindedness in a silver platter, Chippo has come to a conclusion that he is willing to let go of the cancer-striken guild called Desolation in which people will forever be segregated based on their gear, level, and relationships." and i liked it . Even in NWA jenn likes segreagtion based on gears , altho her gear I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed till she got a sig GS as a drop in party and got help form guildies to raise her forcy craft :O. But this is jenns payback after all the help she recieves: t(',..,'t)
    Oh hey, present NWA member. I had no idea about that. I need more NWA's voicing their opinions about the ex-NWA's because I am unable to coax anything out of them. You NWA members know better than anyone what happened in your guild that led to this current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    I honestly dont understand why this had to be brought to the forums chippo. I do ask if a gm see's this thread to have this thread locked and removed before it turns into a bashing thread of some of the players within the game. There is no reason for any of this as not long ago we where playing the game as friends and having fun. Any comments that are directed to anyone but me, really its not even called for. If you guys hate me, oh well. Just find it that its a shame that it had to come to this over a game when we all where friends who enjoyed playing with each other. So with that I do apologize for any talks that we may have had but I am done with it all. Good luck to you all and hope nothing but the best for you all but peace.

This thread was the last straw for me.
    You kept telling me to shut up in guild chat when I was being informative to the guild and I was not being overtly rude, just rash. Then you eventually temporarily removed me from the guild. I am the last person to leave RuoExtraxi. That was not a smart move on your part. As I stated previously in my reply to GoingToBoston's post, I want more opinions from a wider range of audience, including the other side of this story: what really took place in NWA that led to the merge.

Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    Thanks for putting this to awareness chippo, slasher and ath. Hope you can return the glory
    You're most welcome. Take pre-cautionary measures in Deathblow so you can prevent this type of recoverable or irrecoverable disastor.

Quote Originally Posted by RekeesEnivid View Post
    Well written Chippo lol. At first I was gonna be like the dude with the cool ass and so true sig. concerning forum posts being long enough to cover subject material short enough to keep people interested lol. I decided to give it a read... hopefully all gets resolved and everyone is cool o.o - lol didn't read any of the other long ass posts though. lol. f that x.x
    I appreciate your time to read my message. I would appreciate it even more if you could help shed some light on the matter if you have any ties with the mentioned people.

Quote Originally Posted by S.B.D. View Post
    chip u forgot to mention in ur first post that Ruo originally compose of a few members and the remnants of Velocy's guild Storm after Vel left for Aion and told the players that they were free to do what they wanted, but would hope for them to join Reaver's guild and help him out.
    "Goingbyby, SageMaster15, Amberrayne, Killermaha, Fearnotavi, Zarniwoop, ErikEverhard,Alakard, Aksaya, GoingToBoston" so technically this statement made by slasher is wrong, these were not the original members.

btw didnt think there would be this much drama bout pixels in a dying game. GL chip hope u guys settle ur matters
    Either you are Eric or BK, I think. Yes, I almost forgot about Velocy's influence of the guild's birth. He was a cool chill dude until he ditched us for Aion, but I don't blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    Its cool to have or make a story for your guild but if u look at it no guilds have loyality and they're all the same. One goal getting stuff and getting out quick.
    Everyone has his or her opportunist moments. Yes so do I. One of my goals of remaining or trying to join a strong guild is to get better gears. However, people's hearts are designed to be caring regardless of circumstances. In times of trials and tribulations, I try to be optimistic, progressive, productive, and help out those who are distressed.
    Last edited by Chippo; 08-25-2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: too many details*

Shadow Titanium
    Chippo, I talk to some of the NWA members frequently and I can say I know what happened.

Firstly, there was a fairly large party of NWA that had received a 72 dmg SIG GS drop DURING the safeguard event. Not only is this a great drop, but during this event made it an even higher price tag. The GS was PRACTICALLY given to JennsCA for free. JennsCA had told the members of the party and guild that she would give up on any epics dropped in future. Not long after she received this item she left the guild. Her reasoning for leaving this guild was because of two reasons.

Her one reason, she had said "I am now strong enough to run my own guild."
    Her other reason, when the current guildleader "Blue?" went on vacation someone else was temporarily given Guild Leadership instead of her. The person given Guild Leadership was the original creator of the guild.

I was also told that not only did her and "her boyfriend" (not sure who that is) used the guild to get their crafting up, but they had also always attempted to run three man parties and roll for drops so JennsCA and said "boyfriend" had good chance of getting all the items.

What makes matters worse, after JennsCA was treated so well in NWA she had left and pm'd players to try and leave the guild with her. She had somehow convinced a large majority to leave. One of the guildies that had left NWA and joined Desolation was soon scammed off of a party drop and re-joined NWA.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    Chippo, I talk to some of the NWA members frequently and I can say I know what happened.

Firstly, there was a fairly large party of NWA that had received a 72 dmg SIG GS drop DURING the safeguard event. Not only is this a great drop, but during this event made it an even higher price tag. The GS was PRACTICALLY given to JennsCA for free. JennsCA had told the members of the party and guild that she would give up on any epics dropped in future. Not long after she received this item she left the guild. Her reasoning for leaving this guild was because of two reasons.

Her one reason, she had said "I am now strong enough to run my own guild."
    Her other reason, when the current guildleader "Blue?" went on vacation someone else was temporarily given Guild Leadership instead of her. The person given Guild Leadership was the original creator of the guild.

I was also told that not only did her and "her boyfriend" (not sure who that is) used the guild to get their crafting up, but they had also always attempted to run three man parties and roll for drops so JennsCA and said "boyfriend" had good chance of getting all the items.

What makes matters worse, after JennsCA was treated so well in NWA she had left and pm'd players to try and leave the guild with her. She had somehow convinced a large majority to leave. One of the guildies that had left NWA and joined Desolation was soon scammed off of a party drop and re-joined NWA.
    Thank you for your valuable information. Although this seems a tad bit antagonistic, but what can we do. Obviously great responsiblities did not come from great powers in this case. BlueArrow is the guild master of NWA and we, the RuoExtraxi, are in good terms with him. A similar thing had occurred in RuoExtraxi in the past, when xReaverx and a member had a type of power-related dispute. In the end it got resolved and everyone was happy. I understand that an end-game gear always seems to cause irrepairable damages to any guilds, but I hope like the past, we could set aside our differences and come out better and redemptive. Thanks again, BBarry, if it's not too much trouble I would like to know your Venus ign via private message.

Shadow Titanium
    Members have told me that noone had problems with JennsCA receiving the GS. They had given to her in terms of good faith, in that she appeared to be a loyal member. JennsCA sole reason for leaving the guild was not in that she was treatly poorly (quite the opposite), but more so she wanted more power and to take control of NWA. Many say the GS corrupted her. She soon after appeared to be "cocky" and "felt superior" to everyone. The members of NWA treated her like family. They said to have been quite surprised when they logged in one day and TONS of people were out of guild, including her, without even saying anything to the guild leaders.

(Kinda random) But you do indeed have excellent writing skills, but its sad that this forum site doesn't have a blog compatibility. I would love to read some of what the players of cabal have to say, and what the GM's would write up if they were to write up a blog. I'm currently writing up a "What IF" series for Cabal Online I look forward to read your thoughts on it.

Osmium
    amber was only kicked b/c he called someone a bad nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast