Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Finding Bike Key

Question Finding Bike Key

I don't know whether this is the right place for this or not,but I need help in finding a bike key to use my astral board.I don't know if I need to find one along the way,buy one in the game or buy one from the item store.Could someone plz explain to me how I get a bike key?I ask in game,but get no answersAny help will be greatly appreciated.Ty
    Last edited by Skyfeather62; 08-25-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: No space between get & no.

Titanium
    If you are trying to use an astral board, just right click it when equipped. To find a "bike key", run lid and rs for best chances. Bike keys can also be dropped in FGR by any of the 3 main bosses.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Astral Boards can be dropped in game aka the astral board zero black, but I have only heard of like 2 maybe 3 of these dropping in game on Mercury when I played, and that coming from Closed NA Cabal Beta. You can probably find one in the AH, think Spur had one way way back for sale but at a premium price. Easiest way to get one is from the Cash Shop, 3 most beneficial (Green or Blue for skilling with (+4 skill exp), White for vamping off mobs in PvE, K Red for PvP/War/PK).

Bike Keys can drop from LiD, RS, and a few bosses on other maps like Derk in Lake Side and such. Christmas they might offer the Santa Sleigh in the CS, as well as every once in a while they offer Crystal boards and Bike keys in the CS.

Retired
    Account Passed On

or......u can be rly nice an ill give you meh extraXD
    BLAST......SHOULDVE GONE DPS....OH...YOU EVR BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A FEATHER??
    Roxlyn 148 BL=retired
    Roxxlyn 140 fa=retired
    Azurelove 158 BL= ACTIVE
    Azurefox 155 FB=retired
    AzurCrush 163 FS=ACTIVE