Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: about Force Shielders

Banned

about Force Shielders

force shielders got the most def, but how come fs cant solo dungeons?
    im talkn about fs below 160..

Fs dps is low along with most Fs have a low base compared to other classes the same level.

Banned
    so wat will havng low dps do?? i mean wouldnt fs be able to tank the hits from bosses? and their crits r really high but they still have problem solon stuff.. wat does haveing slow dps do to a fs?? some1 ellaborate plz.. im just stupid XD

Fs bm2 sck asss!!!! @_@

phft
    just use ss sg

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    I never really had a problem with my FS soloing most stuff, not talking Soloing FT b2f, but I could go alone into EoD b2f around 135-140ish without much HP pot consumption. Same story with any class, any game really, don't know how to use your class's strengths you doing it wrong :/

Retired
    Account Passed On

switch to WA fs I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Sig removed by [GM] Kato. Please make it smaller next time

Last time a friend talked bad about a FS he got kicked out the guild with alot of his friends as well.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Yeah, ppl talk a lot of crap about FS, mostly those that have only played true melee class WA/BL. FS is like an FB, it is a hybrid class so thus got to be played cautiously in PvE/War/PvP, especially PvE and War/PK situations. Standing taking a pounding because you have a high defense doesn't work. FS is really stand toe to toe or horn to horn type of class, if you don't take a target down in the first 2 to 3 hits better be moving a little distance away to re-engage from another angle for hopefully a last hit crit off SS if you are low on HP and such.

Each situation, each opponent you got to think 2-5 steps ahead of them with an FS, even in PvE

Retired
    Account Passed On