Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPC seller for Dungeon Entry Items

NPC seller for Dungeon Entry Items

Quote from Beserk_Fury in may of 2010.......

"I somewhat agree with having an NPC sell dungeon cards, but all your other ideas are horrible because they will not fix anything."

I think it is a great idea. At least then dungeon entry items, unlike other items, won't be stupidly overpriced.

IMO
    "Wherever you go, there you are."

Main Toon > Kitriarra/Lvl 12X FB/Venus

+1 i agree, cant even make profit off EoD anymore T_T

Ok, let's give this a few minutes thought, what determines the prices of the enteries?

Supply/demand and the value of the items you find in the dungeon. At the moment some enteries are high due to the fact that you're leveling quite fast and drop rates aren't high enough for you to cover the supply, and many players tend to go to dungeons as they will eventually drop something of value.

If you do introduce such an NPC, not only you'll be cutting off the farmers income, but you'll be also making everything in the game coming from the dungeons remarkably cheaper.

At the moment you don't want to have all the alz stacked and only a fraction of it is used for trading, you need to have all the stacked alz injected into the circulation and distributed to an extent between the players then reduced generally.

Shadow Titanium
    they should just unban those ug bots, they were helpful to leach off the free osm gear and cheap eod entry : >

Oh boy, you're turning me into a legendary forumer.

Bots ftw

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    Ok, let's give this a few minutes thought, what determines the prices of the enteries?
    The amount of botters botting.

due to the fact that you're leveling quite fast
    lol

you'll be also making everything in the game coming from the dungeons remarkably cheaper.
    Not entirely true. Prices are going to be set upon mostly the amount or rarity of the item that is currently in circulation. People still have to run the dungeons, and people would still have to buy the entries, so I don't see items going down in price because of it. Even if they handed out free entries, it doesn't mean that people would run more dungeons. However, I do agree that putting an npc in game would cause alz to be destroyed, which kills the economy further. I also think that putting a bigger selection of daily quest entries would be a good idea.

Shadow Titanium

Supply/demand and the value of the items you find in the dungeon. At the moment some enteries are high due to the fact that you're leveling quite fast and drop rates aren't high enough for you to cover the supply, and many players tend to go to dungeons as they will eventually drop something of value.

If you do introduce such an NPC, not only you'll be cutting off the farmers income, but you'll be also making everything in the game coming from the dungeons remarkably cheaper.

At the moment you don't want to have all the alz stacked and only a fraction of it is used for trading, you need to have all the stacked alz injected into the circulation and distributed to an extent between the players then reduced generally.
    People who's incomes are supplied by selling upgrade cores and dungeon entries are the people that are level 16x wearing less than a bil in gear. The only way to progress in this game is to save all of your cores, then spend whatever other alz you have on dungeons. More specifically, IC1, IC2, AoS1, FI, and FT2. If these dungeon entries were supplied at 500K / entry by an NPC, then players would be able to actually run these dungeons. Even a character with 500m in gear can run IC1 with 2 - 3 other people. Once those group of people have ran about 100 IC1's you can be certain that they will have made more profit than individually running a bunch of low level dungeons. This game is becoming stale because there isn't enough high quality drops (i.e. Forcium FB Amp Gloves +11).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    People who's incomes are supplied by selling upgrade cores and dungeon entries are the people that are level 16x wearing less than a bil in gear. The only way to progress in this game is to save all of your cores, then spend whatever other alz you have on dungeons. More specifically, IC1, IC2, AoS1, FI, and FT2. If these dungeon entries were supplied at 500K / entry by an NPC, then players would be able to actually run these dungeons. Even a character with 500m in gear can run IC1 with 2 - 3 other people. Once those group of people have ran about 100 IC1's you can be certain that they will have made more profit than individually running a bunch of low level dungeons. This game is becoming stale because there isn't enough high quality drops (i.e. Forcium FB Amp Gloves +11).

lol i agree with the npc dungeon keys seller ... about the "game becoming stale because there isnt enough high quality drops(forcy amp)" just think about it forcy amp dropping is same as having a amp transmuter it would mess up economy ..... forcy amp drop rate is good how it is.why the best drop would drop more often?only the ppl who spam dungeons or are lucky enough can get it. if u want to have forcy amp move ur ass and spam the hell out of dungeons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast