Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please just fix the economy.

Please just fix the economy.

It can't be this hard to fix the economy. It's so bad right now that you can barely even profit from eod or sod.

On top of all this you add an event that makes the rich players dumb all their cash into an NPC to get a sigmetal amp peice. The rich are getting more powerful and us people stuck at the bottom with 20m are just getting weaker.

If you are REALLY having trouble trying to fix it, just listen to my advice.
    -Increase drop rate of ALL dungeons by a significant amount.
    -add an npc that sells dungeons at a reasonable price to keep the prices regulated
    - increase the drop rate of 1 slot / non slot osmium and redosmium peices (so they can be vendored) by ALOT to give people spending money in the first place.
    -OR even add a second version of the free dungeon quest for sods/eods/FT's

this game just isnt as good if i can't get on and start farming alz. i've had the same amount of money for nearly 3 weeks. I definitly won't be playing this game anymore when my premium runs out if ESTsoft can't even show even the tiniest amount of effort to show they care about the economy.

I somewhat agree with having an NPC sell dungeon cards, but all your other ideas are horrible because they will not fix anything.

I think the reason the Cabal economy s in general is just the rich are greedy and they always want to see a high number of alz in their pocket. That means they overprice any sort of good item that they find, and just circulate the cash among the rich, like u said keeping the poorer people w/out as much money.

In my opinion this reflects upon the economic recession we're having now, but eh. I hate this SIGmetal event, not because I don't have the cash to do it, but everyone is pooring money back into NPC's...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toibidien View Post
    On top of all this you add an event that makes the rich players dumb all their cash into an NPC to get a sigmetal amp peice. The rich are getting more powerful and us people stuck at the bottom with 20m are just getting weaker.
    There's obvious pros and cons to the event. You're just focusing on the cons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    There's obvious pros and cons to the event. You're just focusing on the cons.
    I'm specifically talking about the negative effect of the event relative to the economy. If you'd like to go focus on the pros of the event, then go make your own topic. I'm sure loads of people will care.

mmm besides cost of cash shop item like core enhancers, it does sorta make osm amp harder to sell in general cuz u got those pcs sitting there in gd, anyway i have to say upgrading is just as fun/if not more then the grinding/dungeon spamming. im just glad they put uch in gd for 1.5, i dont recall ogp doin this last year, i think it was just the pieces? not sure i didnt participate last year because i didnt have alz, and was rather busy with other stuff, just happend to fall into bad month for me.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    I'm specifically talking about the negative effect of the event relative to the economy. If you'd like to go focus on the pros of the event, then go make your own topic. I'm sure loads of people will care.
    Maybe if you weren't so retarded you would see that most of the pros are about the economy. Everyone is selling everything, driving prices down.
    There's a bigger supply of low costing items, which is where your dirt poor friends come in with their 20m.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Maybe if you weren't so retarded you would see that most of the pros are about the economy. Everyone is selling everything, driving prices down.
    There's a bigger supply of low costing items, which is where your dirt poor friends come in with their 20m.
    It doesn't matter if prices are being drive down if the only god damn place the money is being circulated is into a ing npc. I'm sure theres more money being put into NPC's then there is actually being generated from vendoring items and quests.

The money in cabal comes from quests and vendoring items. The fastest way vendored items are created is from dungeons. Increase the amount of dungeons, you increase the amount of money that can flow through the community. Pour that money into an NPC, everything goes to hell.

Bigger supply of low costing items?
    -SoD 5m
    -EoD 1.9m
    -FT B1F 1.3m
    -RS card 900k
    -LiD 1m
    -UCH ~1.49m
    -UCM 550k
    -FCHH 2.3m
    -FCH 275k

Banned
    The money in cabal comes from vendoring items.
    I'm sorry I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Banned
    cool story, bro

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast