Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please just fix the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    switch class to blader and 2 bar ft ftw
    im only 143, so by the time i finish chakris ive only got like 10 minutes left. doubt i could do orca.

why is chakris so easy though? >.<

Exclamation Flawed mechanics, FTL

I've been with cabal ever since it started in '06 (Global, not Korean). Been trying to say this ever so often to those GMs and whoever I could get to.

What we know and appreciate about Cabal:

- Great graphics
    - Nice music (repetitive, but a good listen once atleast)
    - Gorgeous and fast paced skills
    - Simple and (too) easy grind / quests
    - Nice costumes / epaulets

What we might know, but may not realise the repercussions:

- Party with other players in Cabal is almost never (not until 125+, but by then most have already quit)
    - All players wear very similar armor (ignoring the costumes). Even the 'Epics' don't differ much
    - Crafting is pointless because crafted items are not character bound after equipping them. What this means is that the prices keep dropping depending on the number of crafted items in the server. Eg: Crafter makes an adept sword for 100k, a player uses it and gets rid of it for 90k, forcing the crafter to drop the price further
    - Same war map /mission every time, 6 times a day...

I know a lot of you would probably flame this post or tell me to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ from the game, but try almost any successful MMO out there and compare.

In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by legend43 View Post
    try almost any successful MMO out there and compare.

No MMO has anything over Cabal itself except the actual "lore". The size of Cabal's world is pathetic.

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Or people could just stop running the dungeon for a while if they don't like the price of it... lol
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

LOL I remember when lid costed like around mils in the time of little foot and shiz

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

LOL the thread starter's name means "I'm mad" in Vietnamese )
    Just try to translate "tôi bị điên" and see

Banned
    i cant fix the economy Bush screwed it up man

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by toibidien View Post
    It can't be this hard to fix the economy. It's so bad right now that you can barely even profit from eod or sod.

On top of all this you add an event that makes the rich players dumb all their cash into an NPC to get a sigmetal amp peice. The rich are getting more powerful and us people stuck at the bottom with 20m are just getting weaker.

If you are REALLY having trouble trying to fix it, just listen to my advice.
    -Increase drop rate of ALL dungeons by a significant amount.
    -add an npc that sells dungeons at a reasonable price to keep the prices regulated
    - increase the drop rate of 1 slot / non slot osmium and redosmium peices (so they can be vendored) by ALOT to give people spending money in the first place.
    -OR even add a second version of the free dungeon quest for sods/eods/FT's

this game just isnt as good if i can't get on and start farming alz. i've had the same amount of money for nearly 3 weeks. I definitly won't be playing this game anymore when my premium runs out if ESTsoft can't even show even the tiniest amount of effort to show they care about the economy.
    communist ... merchants will never earn too much with prices regulated D:

Bit old thread, but here are my thoughts after a few weeks playing about where the problem lies :

- Bots : Bots farm alz 24/7 and can introduce a few billions worth of alz/items day and it's accumulating as we're speaking. This ends up with the server having generally way too much alz.

- Alz buyers : With the lack of actions taken against both bots and alz buyers, players tend to buy alz instead of CC items ( voucher ), which bring in the alz from bots to the players, then from that buyer to other player which he's buying items from ( Alz -> Bot -> Alz Buyer -> Item seller ) this all leads to a huge amount of alz circulating in the server, leading to an "inflation". ( ever wonder why items are rising in price generally? )

- Players : Player's mentality is likely to farm for items, but not for alz, and this leads to the issue of bots having the alz, and players having the items, and since the players don't trade items for items and take the alz as the main currency, you end up needing the alz from the bots, which they supply in huge amounts.

OFC there are other factors such as the effect of the glitched amounts of alz, illegally introduced alz, and alz coming from GSC, all that just made a huge amount of alz avaliable on the server, and EST is trying to counter that slowly by adding sink holes that would reduce the amount of alz slowly, sadly they'll never decrease the alz at the pace needed since bots will always keep getting the alz influx higher than the amount lost generally.

What need to be done to get the economy in a better shape would mainly be :
    - Mass bots bans.
    - Banning alz buyers.
    - Introducing more events that trade alz for items, or eat up the alz in one way or another more regularly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumpost View Post
    communist ... merchants will never earn too much with prices regulated D:
    Regulated prices doesn't mean communism...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345