Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "What IF Series" # 1 : The Game Masters of Cabal Online.( Yeah i went there)

I wouldn't mind a section for a blog on forums where the players and GM's could post on with the right amount of rep that community gives that person, but your right i don't think thats in allowed when working. Lorkan is stating that his giving time to this game like all the current GM's are doing right ,but on his own time at home so i personally have a favorite GM now (=3). Doing something similar to any other forum site with the full options of giving people rep points, titles(Senior Member seem's like the highest it can go) joined date, server that player is currently in would be a nice addition to the forums. That's just some things i would add for the forums to more interactive with the players seeing that we like to write length threads a blog section would be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Thanks for the feedback from everyone, we truly appreciate them. It is always nice to see constructive discussion regarding CABAL Online.

At this time, we are currently focusing on stabilizing CABAL Online. Please rest assure that improvements are currently in the planning stage and will be ready soon. If anyone have any suggestions regarding how to improve CABAL Online, we would like to hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    Now that we know you and the rest of the Cabal faculty members are doing that, PROVE IT.

We want to see results.

OLD SAYING: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

By the way, if you integrate a suggestion from us into the game, give us a commission.
    Yes stabilizing Cabal would be the first action any GM should be taking ,and I know it might seem like its going slow right now but like Chippo said "patience is a virtue" indeed it. Yeah we all know action speak louder then words then just keep it tamied and secluded.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    yeap soon as i saw the first 2 paragraphs ... i looked at my tv lol but sense that avatar has a nice picture(i pray its u) i read the whole thing lol

Thanks for reading ladies and genetalman i do wnat to see this game progress like any other player in cabal that sits and plots new ideas. I don't want to think bitter after everyone is trying just as hard as me to make a difference.

Osmium
    YOU MISSED OUT ONE THING BRO. WHERES GM CLoCKS??!!?

I think one way to make this game community better would be to promote forums in-game...right now we have what, 5% of the community actively using forums and most of them are trolls? And dont tell me that people speaking other languages is a problem...just look at EU forums, most users don't speak english fluently yet everyone manages to understand and help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I think one way to make this game community better would be to promote forums in-game...right now we have what, 5% of the community actively using forums and most of them are trolls? And dont tell me that people speaking other languages is a problem...just look at EU forums, most users don't speak english fluently yet everyone manages to understand and help each other.
    + 1

I want everybody to look at it in this sense, too: we have the blame as well.

When I see people constantly complaining about the way things are not turning out the way they wanted it to be, knowing it was their fault, it enrages me.

I can sincerely say that the GMs are making a lot of effort to accommodate our wants and needs. Yes, without a doubt, there has been a few corruptions witnessed, which I will not talk about it due to lack of evidence.

Immortal, what you have done in this thread was a good idea; it is essential for Cabal to receive feedback from the fans to see what they can do. Suggestions from the fans are key to maintain a game successful; we are the sponsors. Now, one thing that I would love for Cabal to make their moral code is equal justice for all. However, unfortunately, some Cabal players in the United States don't make that a moral obligation.
    Last edited by Eurus007; 08-29-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7759&dateline=1303871  478

[GM] Kato
    Thanks for keeping the thread constructive!

It was a good read and I appreciate the comments as well. As Lorkan said, we have some exciting changes that are coming up very soon. We're working on streamlining a lot of things as a company and I'm sure you guys will enjoy them too, so please look forward to the coming months.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to throw this out there and thank some of the GM's that don't get much forum time. GM Snow, Bear, and Clocks have been working really hard behind the scene's, especially with tickets, so you have them to thank for that.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato
    Last edited by [GM] Kato; 08-29-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Titanium
    applause to all GM

kisses on the bottom for GM Kato

wow i read this entire thing and i cant think of any thing else to say. ... -_- well the gm's are still a little new. ogp had cabal for a long time. not to mention they had like 10+ other games they had to be gm's of i think. least there was like 10 dif games i could download way back when (i been playin cabal since beta) and i promis you im all legit. im not epic either. any way.. so its no figure they would be better at it they had more to take care of in a smaller amount of time. <--(err example) but they DO do there best. i got hacked and i got most of it back. i didnt get every thing but i was content that they tried. and i do think they need to be a little more active about ideas tho. i dont mean like play more but. (ok i sent in a ticket of sujestion sayin we should be able to color our gear or something. so we could all be different. cause no matter what somone has your costume or somone has same gear you got. but if we could color it. or something like that.. theres no way somone could look the same as you. or atleast it would be more rare to see somone identical to you. but any way. all they said in the reply was thanks well think about it.) i guess what im sayin is we need a little more feed back from them. but other then that i think there makeing the best with what they got. and theres alot of people playing cabal so if a given that somone may not get exactly the same as others. a friend of mine got hack and he hasnt gotten any thing back yet. maybe they just havent gotten around to it yet. idk. like i said a whole lot of people. and only a few gm's

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Thanks for keeping the thread constructive!

It was a good read and I appreciate the comments as well. As Lorkan said, we have some exciting changes that are coming up very soon. We're working on streamlining a lot of things as a company and I'm sure you guys will enjoy them too, so please look forward to the coming months.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to throw this out there and thank some of the GM's that don't get much forum time. GM Snow, Bear, and Clocks have been working really hard behind the scene's, especially with tickets, so you have them to thank for that.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato
    omfg... kato i demand you do what gm clocks is doing and that she comes mingle on forums~

Well seeing that this thread is kinda dead without me, and it kinda made its ponit ill be making a new 'What If Series" in coming weeks talking about things that i would change in cabal if i were GM or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    Well seeing that this thread is kinda dead without me, and it kinda made its ponit ill be making a new 'What If Series" in coming weeks talking about things that i would change in cabal if i were GM or so.
    Constructive suggestions is always welcome.

BTW, we have new Game Masters. You'll see their introduction soon.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast