Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "What IF Series" # 1 : The Game Masters of Cabal Online.( Yeah i went there)

+1 trash

Wow You Guys Stoopid

Lorkan gonna be workin overtime

Banned
    all this truth make me hungry santa get yo fat arse up nd get me some cookies

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    all this truth make me hungry santa get yo fat arse up nd get me some cookies
    Yeh Santa Is extra Fat And Needs Lots of Foods and Cookies to Keep HIs FAt Weight

Titanium
    I do like that GMs are more forum oriented but for 2 years playing I NEVER used the forums. Yes there was corruption in OGP but not everything was. Idk why the LMAO@Venus post was removed COMPLETELY bcuz that was the cold hard truth thanks to Larazz. I agree 100% with larazz and other players like him who HAVE played Venus since beta and HAVE watched it be destroyed...either from 1 event to another (sig) or the speculation of Mercury being far better and players leaving Venus. Theres been times I go to check Mercury market and see GMs online with them..I come back to Venus and dont see them that day.Idk if it works visa versa or not?

Ive sent suggestions and gotten replies that they were good suggestions. My BIGGEST one being bringing costumes upon server xfers. I know Larazz asked for a MERGE which I also think is a good idea but honestly I doubt EST will do that because they will lose MONEY which it seems thats what this games ALL COME DOWN TO. Hell, Id PAY for xfer if I could TAKE MY COSTUMES with me to Mercury. Many players Venus I talk to them and they are planning to go Mercury.

As Larazz mentioned in his LMAO@Venus post there are ALOT of +15 and epic war farmers in t3 and t4 because their mains didnt make "the cut" War isnt what it used to be. People just sit and farm now and play their mains in between. Newer players or less fortunate players might not enjoy war for this reason.

EST has other servers yes but if they want to see NA flourish as the others they need to kick it up BIG time. Day after Day even on forums you see people selling their charas, accounts, ALL gears and throwing in the towel. Because we have waited and waited for a fix. Cabal should still be that game you play to enjoy. Making alz now reqs USD or alot shid load of dungs for UCHs lol.

New GMs keep up the good work I have seen improvements in ticket reply as well as the events. Might not be as useful to the entire community but useful in some way or another.

Love,
    Kapp

What happened to publicly announcing those who got the BAN HAMMER? Wasn't it once every 2-3 weeks for us all to see and laugh at?

Quote Originally Posted by Travesh View Post
    What happened to publicly announcing those who got the BAN HAMMER? Wasn't it once every 2-3 weeks for us all to see and laugh at?
    you mean, the one posted 10 days ago?

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ober-12th-2011

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456