Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Failed To Connect Issue.

Failed To Connect Issue.

Greetings,

For the players experience issues while attempting to connect to CABAL Online, we strongly suggest the following solution:

1. Check your Anti-Virus Software and Firewall, making sure that CABAL Online is permitted.
    2. If you're trying to play in a public place such as a dorm, library, school, work or internet cafe, please contact the administrator.
    3. Uninstall client completely.
    4. Clear Registry Keys of anything related to Cabal using a registry cleaner.
    5. Install the client from http://www.cabal.com/DownLoad/Client.
    6. Right-Click the installation file and run as administrator.

Please also be advised that certain countries are restricted from accessing CABAL NA-Global. For more information, we strongly recommend visiting www.cabalonline.net. This website contains information regarding which areas are permitted in CABAL NA-Global, CABAL BR and CABAL EU.

If you have any further questions, please report us again.

Regards,
    Game Master Lorkan
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-02-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Osmium
    lorkan ily

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Ty ty ty =d

Retired
    Account Passed On

Thank you for your suggestion SilverIceForum.

We would like to also apologize for the delay.

I have a problem. I am from serbia and i downloaded game from here http://www.cabal.com/main . the problem is i have installed it and updated and when i try to login its says Failed to connect. Try again later. Now only thing i understood that there are many servers but can you guys give me link from where i download Cabal and where should i register so i cna play from my country.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    http://www.cabalonline.net

That is the main Cabal Gateway for all versions, it should direct you to the version you can play based on your region IP address. Most likely you will be looking at Cabal EU which I think is cabalonline.com for Serbia

Retired
    Account Passed On

i can't connect and i am from germany.
    and no i won't play in europe cuz gameforge is a corrupt money hungry company

Trying to connect from Australia. Just getting the "Moving to Select Server screen..." bar timing out and "You have failed to connect the server" message (all this time and no-one ever corrected it to "connect TO the server"?!?).
    I have no problems with various similar (and not-so-similar) online games, or with any other online services. I had to create a DEP exception for CabalMain.exe to even get the game to run, so it really looks to me like this issue is entirely your problem. Well, it IS entirely your problem because you won't get any money from potential players that can't even log in once. As a player I can just go play one of the other bazillion F2P MMORPGs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Please also be advised that certain countries are restricted from accessing CABAL NA-Global.
    Gotta say that I strongly suspect that whatever is doing this blocking is probably flawed. Also, its really pretty stupid if this blocking doesn't produce a different error message to other (real) failures. You should make it clear that the connection is being blocked (ie. will never work because it is deliberately being prevented from working) rather than just failing.

Don't bother replying to this if its only a response to me personally. I'm not gonna waste any more time here and won't be visiting these forums ever again. Even if there is a way I can get this connection to work, I'm not gonna bother with a game that's got two strikes against its developers before I even get logged in. Just wish I could get back the time I already wasted on it.
    Last edited by Wennid; 10-22-2011 at 08:33 AM. Reason: grammer

hi i have already install it but still cannot connect to the server why and i'm from malaysia

I like this forum, I have many problems to solve, thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast