Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Astral Bow in War

if a fa has a leg you should be spammimg aura anyways, that should put you at max rate but i guess you mean out of aura......

Banned
    regardless of max rate, if you aura, you'd still have the same rate as a wi/wa/bl if they were in aura, without the base of a wiz/wa or the added rate and cd on bl skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    regardless of max rate, if you aura, you'd still have the same rate as a wi/wa/bl if they were in aura, without the base of a wiz/wa or the added rate and cd on bl skills.
    guess its just your build bc im max with a leg without aura and with aura(then just switch rings)

now you know how wiz feels w/o a astral weapon stats gain outside of war (:

Given merg, rol2, kred, and 7 rate helm an FA stands at 57 rate. A WI with the same gear would have 45. Yet in war if given a legacy weapon, they both have 60 rate. Losing the 12 rate bonus from Astral Bow is a stupid nerf because we now sit at the same rate as a WI/WA/BL but WI and WA have more base, and BL still gains rate from skills.

FB already have stupid high rate from blade buffs and yet they still gain the full 15 rate bonus from leg. A FB with no bm can get away with using no rate rings at all and just get all their rate from blade buffs and leg, but an FA can't take any rate rings off if we want to keep over 50 rate. Some FB complain about how they lose rate in bm1, but a FB with leg+bm1 has the same rate as an FA with leg.

If every other class gains 15 rate from leg, including FB, and FA gains only 3, then FA stands the least to gain from getting a legacy weapon. Tell me how that's fair.

+10000

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    guess its just your build bc im max with a leg without aura and with aura(then just switch rings)
    Build is beside the point. I have the same rate build as you, a merg, rol2, k red, so I'm 50/53, and 53/53 with a leg and no aura. My point is that you should be able to take rol2 off and replace that 15 rate with the 15 rate from leg. All other classes can do that except for FA because we gain only 3 rate from leg, and not 15.

Build is beside the point. I have the same rate build as you, a merg, rol2, k red, so I'm 50/53, and 53/53 with a leg and no aura. My point is that you should be able to take rol2 off and replace that 15 rate with the 15 rate from leg. All other classes can do that except for FA because we gain only 3 rate from leg, and not 15.
    And what im saying is whats the point..... okay lets say you do use leg and switch ROL+2 for crit ring +1 or 2 *doesnt matter .... it will drop your rate right? you will gain 16 rate right back...

p.s build isnt beside the point not every fa in t5 have a kred or a second rol soo they would need the extra rate you are stating
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 08-31-2011 at 08:53 AM.

You're not in aura 24/7, so the rate benefit would help for those who don't aura/aura cd/don't need it.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    And what im saying is whats the point..... okay lets say you do use leg and switch ROL+2 for crit ring +1 or 2 *doesnt matter .... it will drop your rate right? you will gain 16 rate right back...

p.s build isnt beside the point not every fa in t5 have a kred or a second rol soo they would need the extra rate you are stating
    The point isn't that FA can't reach their max crit rate. Max crit rate has absolutely nothing to do with this. It's the fact that FA is nerfed because our rate advantage over other classes is taken away.

If you were given a lv.170 of every class with absolutely no gear that gives rate (just buffs/astral weapon) here's what their rate would be:

WI/WA/BL would all have 5.
    FA/FB/FS have 17/30/29 respectively, because these are the classes that have less base, and therefore have a rate advantage.

But if you gave them all a leg, WI/WA/BL/FA all have 20 rate while FB/FS has 45/44. How is this not nerfing FA?

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    You're not in aura 24/7, so the rate benefit would help for those who don't aura/aura cd/don't need it.
    What is it like 20secs delayed time for aura?

The point isn't that FA can't reach their max crit rate. Max crit rate has absolutely nothing to do with this. It's the fact that FA is nerfed because our rate advantage over other classes is taken away.

If you were given a lv.170 of every class with absolutely no gear that gives rate (just buffs/astral weapon) here's what their rate would be:

WI/WA/BL would all have 5.
    FA/FB/FS have 17/30/29 respectively, because these are the classes that have less base, and therefore have a rate advantage.

But if you gave them all a leg, WI/WA/BL/FA all have 20 rate while FB/FS has 45/44. How is this not nerfing FA?
    i didnt say fa wasnt nerfed, im saying we wouldnt keep stats from astral bow bc a legacy isnt a astral bow lmao had to have at myself for that comment
    but yes cathy i know what you mean.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast