Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best FA's in CABAL NA

For mercury I say Hanny over all and for Venus idk none of their fas stand out
    Hanny
    Miavii
    Luv

Awwww Rene If Im considered best for strongest damage and uber epic geared then take out my name from the list because I dont belong there -.-. If people just knew my gears (well im pretty descrete about them because theyre not really the eye candy sort of stuff FA's would dream about), their pretty much less difficult to obtain as you can see theyre available in AH all the time. xD so if you compare mines to Lovextreme's and Han's...ehmm it will fall down to the third. Even with movements, well yeah I know how to play and all that timing, dash fade comboing sh3t but 75% of those times are struggles with LAG so still "MEH eff it". you know that xD

Im just the talkative one, who's not lazy enough to talk (type) and share my own personal opinions about FA gearing and set up - and Im OVERRATED because of that. BUT Ive always been the FA whos willing to guide those "baby" FA's (lowbies/noobies whatever you call them) until they reach the point where they can fully understand how the Force Archer class works. Like you and CathyXIII, my god you were just babies (I remember spending time with you guys, with hours of talking, explaining and teaching xD) and now look at you with your dual 2 slot and amp +11 orbs, pking and beating people and me in pk...sniff sniff*... you guys grew up and changed (T.T) LOOOOOOL
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-01-2011 at 06:10 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Awwww Rene If Im considered best for strongest damage and uber epic geared then take out my name from the list because I dont belong there -.-. If people just knew my gears (well im pretty descrete about them because theyre not really the eye candy sort of stuff FA's would dream about), their pretty much less difficult to obtain as you can see theyre available in AH all the time. xD so if you compare mines to Lovextreme's and Han's...ehmm it will fall down to the third. Even with movements, well yeah I know how to play and all that timing, dash fade comboing sh3t but 75% of those times are struggles with LAG so still "MEH eff it". you know that xD

Im just the talkative one, who's not lazy enough to talk (type) and share my own personal opinions about FA gearing and set up - and Im OVERRATED because of that. BUT Ive always been the FA whos willing to guide those "baby" FA's (lowbies/noobies whatever you call them) until they reach the point where they can fully understand how the Force Archer class works. Like you and CathyXIII, my god you were just babies (I remember spending time with you guys, with hours of talking, explaining and teaching xD) and now look at you with your dual 2 slot and amp +11 orbs, pking and beating people and me in pk...sniff sniff*... you guys grew up and changed (T.T) LOOOOOOL
    qq moment! ookay in my eyes i still say you and han no doubt
    and your gear is better than luvs hes in full osm maybe the dmg might be diffrent...well anyways

and me and cathy still luvs you!!!
    RIGHT CATHY!!!!!?!!?!!?!!??

Forcium
    I remember bullying Jath and Mia on my bl
    But okay, back on topic. The best FA currently in terms of skill is Han.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    I remember bullying Jath and Mia on my bl
    But okay, back on topic. The best FA currently in terms of skill is Han.
    when i was in merc i remember that omg that was epic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    qq moment! ookay in my eyes i still say you and han no doubt
    and your gear is better than luvs hes in full osm maybe the dmg might be diffrent...well anyways

and me and cathy still luvs you!!!
    RIGHT CATHY!!!!!?!!?!!?!!??
    <3

IMHO, Cathy is the best FA atm on all server

+1

DBZflame94 <3

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Liva View Post
    this must be sarcasim lmao

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    this must be sarcasim lmao
    Why you say that? Cathy only has low magic, low defense, and extremely low crit damage which isn't compensated by her amp.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast