Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best FA's in CABAL NA

muhahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumba View Post
    Why you say that? Cathy only has low magic, low defense, and extremely low crit damage which isn't compensated by her amp.
    Coming from somebody who hides their garbage character's name by using a troll account imitating a WA that they will never be as good as.

dwdawdwadaw

Other than the defense Bumba was wrong on every account. Your defense does seem a bit low for 175 though, but if you've got a lot of rate then it doesn't matter.

you new generation fas are imbeciles. miavi gets 2shot even with hans borrowed gear. you need to go to ch 20 and kill noob procs to make yourself feel better cuz you cant do well in nwar where actual skilled players go to. your fade-dash skills fail, couldnt escape from me and died so fast lol. fas learning from you is like a baby learning from a rock. next is your groupie fas like casseyrene who beg 90% of the fa population for advice and still fing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. all the good fas are long gone cause they had sense in game, and knew when to quit. all thats left is the trash.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromansis View Post
    Other than the defense Bumba was wrong on every account. Your defense does seem a bit low for 175 though, but if you've got a lot of rate then it doesn't matter.
    50 rate is not high, its average. High rate is 54 or more. 1119 magic for an fa lvl 175 with horrendous cdi and only decent amp is considered low. If you aiming for a build with only decent amp and low magic you should at least have very high cdi to balance it out. And anyone who says that having 82 cdi is not low should not be playing cabal. Not only will you hit mobs for low damage on criticals (which the entire game is based around) but when you hit plateyers in pvp or war you are going to have another 15 or so cdi resisted leaving you at 67 crit dmg. On the other hand those stats are well suited for dancing in bi all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Coming from somebody who hides their garbage character's name by using a troll account imitating a WA that they will never be as good as.
    Also note how Cathy doesn't deny any thing I said but rather tries to change the topic away from potentially embarrassing stats.

Banned
    Lets see your pro stats then Mr. "Real" Bumba

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Lets see your pro stats then Mr. "Real" Bumba
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumba View Post
    Also note how Cathy doesn't deny any thing I said but rather tries to change the topic away from potentially embarrassing stats.
    What, your stats are so bad that you are too embarrassed to defend yourself?

There you go, if I get unblocked I'll have 6k+ hp. (haven't been on since the update)

Let get it straight. She doesn't wanna pay more real cash to this game and got that bad stats. So what's up ?

Post ur stats then. Look at ur self b4 u wanna say something about other ppl.

P/s: get a life and grow a bit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromansis View Post
    Bumba u should learn to read and understand also. He was talking about def - def rate on Cathy not other stats like M.attack - CD - Amp. Don't try to be a smartass.

Big pile of lmfao for a troll that can only pick the weak points on ppl. Cheap skate.
    Last edited by Liva; 09-01-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Liva View Post
    Bumba u should learn to read and understand also. He was talking about def - def rate on Cathy not other stats like M.attack - CD - Amp. Don't try to be a smartass.

Big pile of lmfao for a troll that can only pick the weak points on ppl.
    You might want to learn to read yourself before criticizing others. It clearly states in that sentence that I am hypothetically wrong about everything except Cathy's supposed low defense. I'm having trouble reading what you wrote following his quote, however, because nothing you said was relevant to the quoted sentence and any interpretations that you made were blatantly incorrect.

PS: Clearly your weak point is collecting your thoughts when you are mad.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast