Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best FA's in CABAL NA

slowking

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    corvaxseek killed me in 3seconds with his bm2 bullets and im bringer with about 1k def

Damn. his gear must be beast!

For one, Cathy hasn't boasted in this thread about having "high" stats, so Bumba, your argument about her stats is frankly irrelevant. Who cares? It's just a game. If she nominated or mentioned herself as a best slot then that would be one thing, unless I missed it of course. Otherwise, I don't really know why you cling to an argument that never mattered to begin with.

As far as "best FA of all time"? Shermanator and myself. Sorry, I know it sounds a little conceited, and as much as I do not care about having an e-rep, it's still the truth. Remember that Sherm and I were the most vocal FA's on the forums and we performed best. The Cabal populace at the time always thought of FA as an underpowered class with heals and was meant to wear forcium. Sherm was the first to start using dual forciums, and no other FA prior had even thought about using lances before cannons. No other FA prior had thought of raising gravity distortion or shooting star to 20.. As far as I'm concerned, having the best gear and being the best, doesn't make you the best. It just means that 95% of the fights you win are determined by gear. Solagel was not legitimate and Haniel, as much as I have no problem with the person was never a threat even to me in nation war when he was equally geared (think around the time I quit he was still better geared), and this is also taking into consideration being after I'd given buttons my bringer.

Oh, one more thing I want to clear up as I keep seeing it pop up. Fade dash skill? Shut up. There is no skill required to fade dash anymore post patch giving you the ability to fade to cursor. Nobody other than myself could do the fade/dash properly back before I quit. Nowadays fade dash shouldn't even be considered a relevant subject. It's the standard in movement for everyone.

You need to realize that this is just a game and nobody should be required to spend money buying alz or whatever to feel like they've accomplished something. And also, relax, the topic "best of" is ridiculous anyway.
    Last edited by neirocity; 09-03-2011 at 06:27 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by neirocity View Post
    For one, Cathy hasn't boasted in this thread about having "high" stats, so Bumba, your argument about her stats is frankly irrelevant. Who cares? It's just a game. If she nominated or mentioned herself as a best slot then that would be one thing, unless I missed it of course. Otherwise, I don't really know why you cling to an argument that never mattered to begin with.

As far as "best FA of all time"? Shermanator and myself. Sorry, I know it sounds a little conceited, and as much as I do not care about having an e-rep, it's still the truth. Remember that Sherm and I were the most vocal FA's on the forums and we performed best. The Cabal populace at the time always thought of FA as an underpowered class with heals and was meant to wear forcium. Sherm was the first to start using dual forciums, and no other FA prior had even thought about using lances before cannons. No other FA prior had thought of raising gravity distortion or shooting star to 20.. As far as I'm concerned, having the best gear and being the best, doesn't make you the best. It just means that 95% of the fights you win are determined by gear. Solagel was not legitimate and Haniel, as much as I have no problem with the person was never a threat even to me in nation war when he was equally geared (think around the time I quit he was still better geared), and this is also taking into consideration being after I'd given buttons my bringer.

Oh, one more thing I want to clear up as I keep seeing it pop up. Fade dash skill? Shut up. There is no skill required to fade dash anymore post patch giving you the ability to fade to cursor. Nobody other than myself could do the fade/dash properly back before I quit. Nowadays fade dash shouldn't even be considered a relevant subject. It's the standard in movement for everyone.

You need to realize that this is just a game and nobody should be required to spend money buying alz or whatever to feel like they've accomplished something. And also, relax, the topic "best of" is ridiculous anyway.
    not to hate i still luvs hanny but comparing him to fiery is not that off they both buy alzs lol but hanny tends to keep it to himslef and fails at it but....still luvs that fa

and neri your right! but you keep saying its just a game and half of what you wrote it gets emotional lol just saying

but i still agree

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    not to hate i still luvs hanny but comparing him to fiery is not that off they both buy alzs lol but hanny tends to keep it to himslef and fails at it but....still luvs that fa

and neri your right! but you keep saying its just a game and half of what you wrote it gets emotional lol just saying

but i still agree
    Nothing I wrote was said in an emotional standpoint. I merely stated facts, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post

but i still agree

He dont buy alz, Han got patience to wait and convince the vendors to arrange a cheaper and affordable price for the epic stuff he's got. Ive seen how he does this (he helped me get all my forcium amp pieces for less than 5b - alz from my luck of upgrading a pc wi sig event suit), i dont have that patience and control of my alz or talking to people about pricing like he does (which is why I still play with bos +6's and cr +2's), those epic end game stuff you hear of are mostly obtained because of his friends, very cool and friendly guy, they help him get the stuffs he has right now because he's an amazing (lovable) person, and you said it yourself.

Fiery on the other hand. Oh my god.... >.< the things he does are just beyond SHAME. Buy alz > Gear up friends> scam them> brag about doin it > go to forums and deny he did it! .... its just I cant explain how his mind works
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-12-2011 at 08:22 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    He dont buy alz, Han got patience to wait and convince the vendors to arrange a cheaper and affordable price for the epic stuff he's got. Ive seen how he does this (he helped me get all my forcium amp pieces for less than 5b - alz from my luck of upgrading a pc wi sig event suit), i dont have that patience and control of my alz or talking to people about pricing like he does (which is why I still play with bos +6's and cr +2's), those epic end game stuff you hear of are mostly obtained because of his friends, very cool and friendly guy, they help him get the stuffs he has right now because he's an amazing (lovable) person, and you said it yourself.

Fiery on the other hand. Oh my god.... >.< the things he does are just beyond SHAME. Buy alz > Gear up friends> scam them> brag about doin it > go to forums and deny he did it! .... its just I cant explain how his mind works
    lol no defend him all you want but you also know he buys alzs geard you fullforci the frist time himself and his brother lol and i already guessed it would be hanny or fiery to but the 20/7 orb doesnt really matter which one alzs will come out of nowhere and im not really offending him lol ust call it like it is he buys alzs but he know how to use his gear unlike fiery.. done

but fiery i hope his fa doesnt r.i.p<<<lmao

Osmium
    He dont buy alz
    Well considering he buys gear with usd its hard to imagine that he doesn't also buy alz with usd.
    Fiery on the other hand. Oh my god.... >.< the things he does are just beyond SHAME. Buy alz
    You have no room to complain about how shameful alz buyers are when you have spent thousands on cash shop items.
    brag about doin it > go to forums and deny he did it!
    He didn't scam Luv. Luv was stupid enough to give him his account info. The only reason he got banned is because a few people including myself told Luv exactly what to say and to submit to the HD, among other things. Of course he denied scamming Luv, that's what happens when you don't scam someone and people say you do. Should he have gotten banned for that? No. Did he deserve to get banned for that and other things? Yes.
    ~quit~

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    He didn't scam Luv. Luv was stupid enough to give him his account info. The only reason he got banned is because a few people including myself told Luv exactly what to say and to submit to the HD, among other things. Of course he denied scamming Luv, that's what happens when you don't scam someone and people say you do. Should he have gotten banned for that? No. Did he deserve to get banned for that and other things? Yes.
    i agree with this... why would you give someone your info then say you we hacked/scammed? ad why did est give him his stuff back isnt it a rule dont share acc info? lmao

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast