Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: chaos arena issues

Thumbs down chaos arena issues

I can't get in the chaos arena. IS it really working? I waited 1 min be 4 5:00am to go in and the same time i went at 1400. i still couldnt get in wassup with the chaos arena does it really works? IF its not working it needs to be fixed.....>_<

Hello xenobus

Chaos arena opens on time as scheduled. Please make sure that you enter the channel 3/4/5/6/10/11 since Chaos Arena is not opened at every single channel.

Regards,
    [GM] Jamie

BTW the times posted by Jaime is the Pacific Timezone
    just in case you didn't know

Ty YumCookies~

Thumbs down

the reason i post this issue. is because i went by ur pacific time zone and specified channel right now its 16:32 when i tried to get in and i even tried earlier at 14:00 and i stil wasnt able to get whats the issue with this? I'm using channel 6

I had no problem going to Chaos Arena. There's a lot of possible of reasons why you can't get in. So, how about just make a checklist:
    -Check if you have the key
    -Make sure your time is accurate and knows about Military Time 2400 Standard
    -Make sure you are on the right channel
    -There might be another reasons that I may have missed

Quote Originally Posted by EduShielder View Post
    I had no problem going to Chaos Arena. There's a lot of possible of reasons why you can't get in. So, how about just make a checklist:
    -Check if you have the right key for your lvl tier
    -Make sure your time is accurate and knows about Military Time 2400 Standard
    -Make sure you are on the right channel
    -There might be another reasons that I may have missed
    -The Chaos Arena for your tier is full, though I doubt that would happen with so many channels open for CA

-- Indomie enak --