Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: before i gear out

FA.. FA great to have around and we are always welcome everywhere. Side note theres alot of WA n FB running around not as many FA/WI/ BL... BL is good for Dungeon and pve with great solo ability as well just like the WA and has a lower base of DEF if u stick martial. But i did notice with +9 osm per item u gain at least 6-9 def per item so u can make it up. GET a FA and u can raise atk +20 to offset the def loss. just saying from a FA point of view

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by passerbyer View Post
    you're absolutely right guess people feel the flaws in a WA are that their skills are too slow and boring
    no they arent

in combo gm-completer-transcender warriors have the fastest casting time

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    no they arent

in combo gm-completer-transcender warriors have the fastest casting time
    not from my standpoint i have no flaws with WA i meant "other people"...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinful View Post
    FA.. FA great to have around and we are always welcome everywhere. Side note theres alot of WA n FB running around not as many FA/WI/ BL... BL is good for Dungeon and pve with great solo ability as well just like the WA and has a lower base of DEF if u stick martial. But i did notice with +9 osm per item u gain at least 6-9 def per item so u can make it up. GET a FA and u can raise atk +20 to offset the def loss. just saying from a FA point of view
    yea fa nice but i just wondered about people opinions on an all around class guess it would be WA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123