Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 venus 172 FA

he beat a wiz in a race in the lobby with his no cd hack lol, he fade dashing at the same time a lot o.o

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post

heres the video dunno if u guys can see ill try to get another one up

and just so u guys know i have about 1.1k def with bringer title and he's 172 his dmg is impossible
    o.o ok that is crazy lol. did you send in ticket already?

Banned
    no because of the brightness g.ms might think i edited it or something so untill i get a better video i can't

Titanium
    Raped by fa in aos and thinks he got hacked. What a sad child.

Banned
    lmao think before u post anything before u make urself look like a idiot.. the entire cap population in t5 got killed by him in 3seconds or less now plz go continue scamming other ppl like blueplanet and wrathofdp

Titanium
    lmao think before u post anything before u make urself look like a idiot.. the entire cap population in t5 got killed by him in 3seconds or less now plz go continue scamming other ppl like blueplanet and wrathofdp
    All I read was that you are still sore from getting 1 v 1'd by an fa with amp pots and shorts.

Titanium
    I'm also wondering why your computer is so bad. Is it because you brothers spent all your money on alz instead?

Banned
    who doesnt lag with fraps on? unlike u im not a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that spends thousands of dollars on a computer to play a mmorpg and no life it go back to ur country its illegal for u to stay here

Banned
    instead of spending time on the forums maybe u should give back wraths gears

Titanium
    who doesnt lag with fraps on? unlike u im not a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that spends thousands of dollars on a computer to play a mmorpg and no life it go back to ur country its illegal for u to stay here
    Kid that isn't lag, that's a junk computer. Also since you didn't address my first post everyone now knows that you are just inexperienced at fighting fa's. Maybe it is because your stats are just bad so he is hitting hard but I have seen better in aos. Stop whining.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast