Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 venus 172 FA

Banned
    he hits harder than heikv and he isnt even 180 its funny how ur talking shiit come to venus and get owned by him then everyone will know that ur just a fail ass noob and u also scam others just to get better in a mmo because u cant earn ur own alz and u have no skill in this game

Banned
    btw ur just a noob that guild hopes and leeches off them

Titanium
    He hits harder than Heikv? Well considering that she does not even hit remotely hard how does that mean he hacks?

Banned
    heikv is 5 lvls higher btw darrkd also got owned by him

jerm,mystique,kavmaum,yurik0,me all died to him in less than 5seconds of his bm2 aura no aos

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    heikv is 5 lvls higher btw darrkd also got owned by him

jerm,mystique,kavmaum,yurik0,me all died to him in less than 5seconds of his bm2 aura no aos
    So because he obviously has good gear and amp pots and kills you and them in bm2 aura with amps very quickly means that he hacks? How naive are you to assume that just because some one has a good fa that he has to hack. You just make yourself look bad.

Banned

heres one that he clearly fell down on the floor ( my lagg stoped at that time) and he dashed through those spikes thing and went all the way to the portal in 1 fade dash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumba View Post
    So because he obviously has good gear and amp pots and kills you and them in bm2 aura with amps very quickly means that he hacks? How naive are you to assume that just because some one has a good fa that he has to hack. You just make yourself look bad.
    plz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and go to ur fail ass country ok

come to venus and try it urself noob

and are u stupid? only way to reach that damage is 2 forc orbs +15 16/7 extended with 40/7 amp helm

Banned
    brolic sigh... do i need a clear video of him hacking to show u how stupid u are or can u realize it urself that ur stupidity is beyond a normal stupid person

At least he is not incredibly stupid.
    Currently a 15x SP machine, happily.
    Deathblow FTW <3

ಠ_ಠ

Banned
    no he is that stupid because he can just ask around almost everyone in t5 know he is hacking including the procs even his old guildmates know

but they prob wont talk to him anymore cuz no one likes him after scamming his best friend

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast