Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: no event for labor day weekend?

Banned
    GA's were invented to help get rid of bots/hackers or whatever but they took it out because they got free gears from g.ms but i think they should put it back now that est has took over unless ppl think these g.ms are corrupted too

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by elite saix View Post
    +1
    i agree with this guy. he seems to be the only one here not blinded by the gm's shine,
    how hard is it to put out an event that shows you still keep in mind that WE as the CONSUMERS, are the ones playing the game and disappointed that our "faithful" GMs can't even throw
    together a decent event that doesn't include me reaching in my wallet?

nice try, but I refuse to pay irl cash on a few pixels (Which, for those of you too incompetent to understand, does NOT mean I don't want to play or invest time into the game)

anyways I think you people need to stop arse-kissing and start realizing that there are a few other things to complete besides getting rid of bots, which in my mind, were never there since I
    wasn't so lazy that I couldn't change channels...

Seriously, you GMs have time to continue the whole "Bring it On, Venus!" event but you can't put together a flippin' Labour Day Weekend event? 3 Days? Wow, I can't believe this hahaha.

GMs, reply to me, I need some answers...
    There's an event, it's just not what you guys wanted. Simple as that. Learn to read, they said they are currently not in-charge of events.

You refuse to pay for a service they provide and you have the nerve to come in here and whine about not having an event. You are last person who gets to complain you damn leecher.

Banned
    despite the fact that safeguards are in cash shop but if u were able to get it easily by farming an item or buying it with alz it is no longer special

besides if u cant pay for ecoins with money buy vouchers with alz

Banned
    sorry, not reading an article from 2006. i could've sworn i just said time is more important than money. i gave out a solution: go to the suggestion forum and pull some idea for events. that doesnt sound hard. anyone can reference an article from the internet, you are not convincing anyone.

i like how stupid you are in that you went over every anecdote i mentioned and gave out logical alternatives.

just like how people told me 'if you dont like go quit' and and i logically went over why i wont quit.

it's a free game buttwipe. don't wanna pay money for it? well then don't expect everything to go your way. also, you calling us kids is just funny...

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    and for those who keep telling me to quit if i dont like it, do you:
    1. quit middle school/high school or whatever school you go to because you dont like a teacher you have?
    2. do you walk out of your job because you dont like taking stairs because elevator's always broken?
    3. throw away your car because it ran out of battery?

thanks for your retard logic.
    i think those are much more important than a game LOL. thanks for your retarded retardedness.

one day you guys will grow up to get a job, pay for your own bill, and have actual obligations. when you hit that point, you will realize that time is the most important thing in the world, more than money. most you kids im sure will one day pick up your stuff and go to one of those new mmo coming out soon. sorry, but i am no longer at an age where i can stay up all night during weekend playing a game (i certainly was when this game first went open beta in 2008, when i was still in college). with time in mind, id probably never play another mmorpg after this one because i refuse to spend time to start over again - i can only have enough time to play this game casually.
    you say this as if you have your priorities in order. apparently not since you're complaining about a computer game. maybe if you were complaining about something more important, such as the examples you mentioned above, then you would have a legitimate excuse to cry mr "grown man with responsibilities".

waa waa more events pl0x waa waa gimme gimme waa

owait here, lemme call the WAAAmbulance.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Get lost.
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

not sure how i was destructive. did i break something?

and for those who keep telling me to quit if i dont like it, do you:
    1. quit middle school/high school or whatever school you go to because you dont like a teacher you have?
    2. do you walk out of your job because you dont like taking stairs because elevator's always broken?
    3. throw away your car because it ran out of battery?

thanks for your retard logic.

one day you guys will grow up to get a job, pay for your own bill, and have actual obligations. when you hit that point, you will realize that time is the most important thing in the world, more than money. most you kids im sure will one day pick up your stuff and go to one of those new mmo coming out soon. sorry, but i am no longer at an age where i can stay up all night during weekend playing a game (i certainly was when this game first went open beta in 2008, when i was still in college). with time in mind, id probably never play another mmorpg after this one because i refuse to spend time to start over again - i can only have enough time to play this game casually.
    only way to convince me otherwise is to have a legitimate event that doesnt involve cash shop within 1-2 months after this post. but im pretty sure that wont happen. prove me wrong.

but the excuse "the gm has been focusing so hard on bots and that's why we havent had a real event 1/4 of the year" doesnt just cut it for me.
    +1billion soon as cabal 2 come out or when i get married(and my standards droped a little in looks long as she got a car job or own place to stay or 2 of the 3 we are dating lol) ill never play mmo ever never again

Banned
    spankymcmeat blocked

and yes, i am q_qing, not even denying
    Last edited by plzbuffme; 09-04-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcMeat View Post
    no no, this is an asian company. u gotta be politically correct man

Last edited by Drew; 09-04-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcMeat View Post
    it's a free game buttwipe. don't wanna pay money for it? well then don't expect everything to go your way. also, you calling us kids is just funny...

i think those are much more important than a game LOL. thanks for your retarded retardedness.

you say this as if you have your priorities in order. apparently not since you're complaining about a computer game. maybe if you were complaining about something more important, such as the examples you mentioned above, then you would have a legitimate excuse to cry mr "grown man with responsibilities".

waa waa more events pl0x waa waa gimme gimme waa

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Get lost.
    u got a point but i do understand were plz coming from cause atleast let it be a good waste of time then a bad waste of time

Get lost guys! EST owned this game k.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast