Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: no event for labor day weekend?

Banned
    doesnt justify lack of events. regulating bots and spammers is a normal job description of a game moderator, not an achievement. somewhere along the line the bot problem in this game has gotten so bad that we think we are being privileged when a gm does away with one or two.

why dont i become a gm? are you seriously asking me a stupid question, or being rhetorical? sure, let me quit my job and apply for a gm job.

here's a lesson in life.when someone gives you a criticism to get better, take it.

bet you 20 bucks you're gonna respond to this thread

i am qqing and proud of it, whatcha gonna do now?

First of all Buffme patience is a virtue my good sir, and raging on forums wont get you or any of us anywhere. You might get criticism from alot of people like now causing a flame war to conclude to a closed thread. Voicing yourself is your right ,and i don't knock you for doing so its just that your mad about things that you could be giving ideas to. Like my thread for so i was a concern player of this community ,and i voiced my concern and i got an answer i didn't expect it to be answer in the first place It was how i felt so i wrote it up and posted it here. I don't see you getting banned from this your just concerned but taking it the wrong way, if you were to write out what didn't make sense to you that is currently going on now then maybe alot more people would consider what your stating.

I personally do feel like you sometimes,but you can't just say people aren't doing there job. Since i came back from my vacation i still haven't seen any bots wandering around any channels, and that's a big step up from a couple of months ago. The Gm's are taking care of problems chronological it wouldn't make sense to do it in a disorderly fashion, it wouldn't make sense. Don't response to trolls or anyone that is bring you down man, and just keep voicing your concerns there's just one pointer i can give you "keep it to a base that your not flaming or hurting anyone's feelings" i know that most of us can't just wait for things but you'll have to be patient good things will come if we all voice our ideas and have a good understanding for our Game Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    really? i thought we just got 4 new gm

u guys really couldnt come up with one single event?

i dissapoint son
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    at least give 9/11 event GMs. thx
    a big +1 for both man when the last time did we have an event man ........

doesnt justify lack of events. regulating bots and spammers is a normal job description of a game moderator, not an achievement. somewhere along the line the bot problem in this game has gotten so bad that we think we are being privileged when a gm does away with one or two.

why dont i become a gm? are you seriously asking me a stupid question, or being rhetorical? sure, let me quit my job and apply for a gm job.

here's a lesson in life.when someone gives you a criticism to get better, take it.

bet you 20 bucks you're gonna respond to this thread

i am qqing and proud of it, whatcha gonna do now?
    We appreciate criticism but being disrespectful and destructive is something we do not tolerate. We understand your frustrations and your need to see instantaneous change in the services we provide, but you've taken this a little too far.

We've been respectful and considerate, we only wish for the same courtesy. We would like to remind everyone that, it is a privileged to play CABAL Online and not a right. However, it is within our right to deny such services.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    We appreciate criticism but being disrespectful and destructive is something we do not tolerate. We understand your frustrations and your need to see instantaneous change in the services we provide, but you've taken this a little too far.

We've been respectful and considerate, we only wish for the same courtesy. We would like to remind everyone that, it is a privileged to play CABAL Online and not a right. However, it is within our right to deny such services.
    this is the Coolest GM ever Thumps up Bro

haha i agree, if u dnt lyk it so much just shut it nd go to another game with "good gms" ^^

lol your right so can we please have more events sense we been lacking them? mercury that is

Quote Originally Posted by Campus View Post
    this is the Coolest GM ever Thumps up Bro
    +1

Banned
    not sure how i was destructive. did i break something?

and for those who keep telling me to quit if i dont like it, do you:
    1. quit middle school/high school or whatever school you go to because you dont like a teacher you have?
    2. do you walk out of your job because you dont like taking stairs because elevator's always broken?
    3. throw away your car because it ran out of battery?

thanks for your retard logic.

one day you guys will grow up to get a job, pay for your own bill, and have actual obligations. when you hit that point, you will realize that time is the most important thing in the world, more than money. most you kids im sure will one day pick up your stuff and go to one of those new mmo coming out soon. sorry, but i am no longer at an age where i can stay up all night during weekend playing a game (i certainly was when this game first went open beta in 2008, when i was still in college). with time in mind, id probably never play another mmorpg after this one because i refuse to spend time to start over again - i can only have enough time to play this game casually.

only way to convince me otherwise is to have a legitimate event that doesnt involve cash shop within 1-2 months after this post. but im pretty sure that wont happen. prove me wrong.

but the excuse "the gm has been focusing so hard on bots and that's why we havent had a real event 1/4 of the year" doesnt just cut it for me.
    Last edited by plzbuffme; 09-04-2011 at 06:56 PM.

1. quit middle school/high school or whatever school you go to because you dont like a teacher you have?
    2. do you walk out of your job because you dont like taking stairs because elevator's always broken?

one day you guys will grow up to get a job, pay for your own bill, and have actual obligations. when you hit that point, you will realize that time is the most important thing in the world, more than money. most you kids im sure will one day pick up your stuff and go to one of those new mmo coming out soon. sorry, but i am no longer at an age where i can stay up all night during weekend playing a game (i certainly was when this game first went open beta in 2008, when i was still in college). with time in mind, id probably never play another mmorpg after this one because i refuse to spend time to start over again - i can only have enough time to play this game casually.

only way to convince me otherwise is to have a legitimate event that doesnt involve cash shop within 1-2 months after this post. but im pretty sure that wont happen. prove me wrong.

but the excuse "the gm has been focusing so hard on bots and that's why we havent had a real event 1/4 of the year" doesnt just cut it for me.
    +1
    i agree with this guy. he seems to be the only one here not blinded by the gm's shine,
    how hard is it to put out an event that shows you still keep in mind that WE as the CONSUMERS, are the ones playing the game and disappointed that our "faithful" GMs can't even throw
    together a decent event that doesn't include me reaching in my wallet?

nice try, but I refuse to pay irl cash on a few pixels (Which, for those of you too incompetent to understand, does NOT mean I don't want to play or invest time into the game)

anyways I think you people need to stop arse-kissing and start realizing that there are a few other things to complete besides getting rid of bots, which in my mind, were never there since I
    wasn't so lazy that I couldn't change channels...

Seriously, you GMs have time to continue the whole "Bring it On, Venus!" event but you can't put together a flippin' Labour Day Weekend event? 3 Days? Wow, I can't believe this hahaha.

GMs, reply to me, I need some answers...
    Last edited by elite saix; 09-04-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Titanium

1. You dont quit school coz you don't like your teacher. You quit that class and join one that has the teacher you wish to study under.
    2. If climbing the stairs too much of an inconvenience that it starts affecting your health and your ability to function as an employee, you may want to quit or risk getting fired.
    3. If you dont have the patience to fix your car, yes go ahead sell it and buy one that works the way you want.

You being destructive? I believe its due to the reason that you are not looking for a solution, you came here to have a losing battle with the Game Master. If you haven't Noticed, he just warned you regarding your actions. I wouldn't be surprise if this turns into your account being blocked and I'm not talking about your forum account.

You guys didn't read what he said. They are NOT currently in-charge of how the events are made. Learn to read and comprehend, you went to college but you can't read.

Read this article, http://positivesharing.com/2006/07/w...tomer-service/

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast