Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Looking For A Home

Cool Looking For A Home

Well I am back on a periodic time frame. I am best known as Alsvartr a WI from back before the Auction House update. I was hacked and my char's deleted.

Currently I have been rebuilding my char's while I am online and you prolly all know me now as either.

MeteorRain the Heavy Force Archer
    or
    MuyongXuehu Blader and Pk'er.

Muyong is level 82 and in a fair share of AMP and Deathblow. My main problem is that I can only be online once in a while as I dont have a net connection at my home, so I only get on when I toat my pc to my friends house and chill for a weekend or so. I am very active when I am on and level fast. I made Muyong in a matter of 2-3 days and then have spent most my time in war's I stayed at level 61 for a few months to farm the Nation War I am looking for a active guild that can tolorate my smart-butt attitude and enjoy my company when I am online but is also understanding of my issue with activeness. I currently have been seen in MY guild HellsReapers which I made with friends when I came back but seeing as the guild consists of only my toons now I need a new home. So feel free to leave me IGN's and Guild discriptions if your looking to pick me as a member! Much love to you all.
    Veteran Beta Player.

Also I forgot if your interested in adding me on MSN i have that on my cell phone and we can discuss recruiting and such without me being at the PC.
    Veteran Beta Player.