Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: War Suggestion GM Read it plsss..

Red face War Suggestion GM Read it plsss..

Before i say my suggestion about how to make war better could you plss fixed your servers specially at war channels because people are getting disconnected while they are in war and its annoying..

Here my suggestion...
    1.I think earning points in war is soo easy.. so i suggest that in order for people to earn lots of points i think they should engage with other players from other nation, and you would get less points for killing or attacking guardians and claiming the bases... this would prevent people from farming guardian just to get the bringer title...Bringers should be the one that actually does something in war and not just farming points by killing guardians and dont help at all...because if you farm your points by killing guardians, that doesnt really makes you the best player in war.. War should be players vs players and not be players vs guardians..

2. I also think that ress and warp should be combine together... I mean if a ress is build i think everyone should be able to teleport using the ress to defend bec people hardly build warps.. they build more ress than warps..

3. I think center should be an open space for a total war for both players in each nation.. I mean it would look like a stadium with a big space at the center with no mountains and stuff and there should be a base in the center with guardian to claim it...

4. I think the way to the center should be one way so that it would also be one way to get to main base of other nations its kinda like PI map its just one way.. and i think it would be much more fun because people be more engage with other players by pushing and defending there bases because everyone is gonna be going at the same way and not wonder on other places... this would also encourage people to build more ress for every base they claim..

5. I think people who got disconnected in war should be able to get back into war even if the war is over because people get disconnected 30sec before war ends and dont get there points because they cant get back in...
    Last edited by ZarkPain; 09-05-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Forcium
    1. already like that
    2. stupid
    3. stupid
    4. stupid
    5. get a better isp

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    1. already like that
    2. stupid
    3. stupid
    4. stupid
    5. get a better isp