Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Skill animation will not play for other players

Skill animation will not play for other players

Hi, I'm having an issue with the Show Skill Animation option. My character's skill animations all play perfectly, but other players' won't. Every time I check off the "Show Skill Animation" option, I can suddenly use my skills in the middle of town, and anywhere else, but they will not hit any enemy target. The skill animations of other players' also will still not play. I log off and log back on hoping to solve the problem only to find the option unchecked again. When I recheck it, the same issue occurs. How can I fix this? I would enjoy being able to see the skill animations of my fellow players. Thank you.

Banned
    might have to do with ur video card and setting, i dunno

Banned
    On the "Game" tab there is a list of bars for visual effects. The Effect bar can be set to either 1, 2, or 3. You need to have it on 2 or 3 to see other player's skill animations.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Yeah, you got 2 issues going on there now.

1) Like Cathy posted above, visual effects bar needs to be set other than 1
    2) With the show skill animation option set, that is only to be a show off, no damage, no mp used etc. To make skills work normally, do damage and such, show skills option you turned on has to be turned back off.
    Last edited by SilverIceForum; 09-05-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: -_-, typos, to many hours in UTAU and MMD today

Retired
    Account Passed On

Working perfectly, thanks a bunch guys!