Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Change of Command Ceremony, 12th Captain Commander of Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by passerbyer View Post
    Good luck pulling that off(not saying it's hard) it will be interesting to come up with your own name and ranks in guild like that
    Umm, I was being sarcastic dude cmon man calm down sheeh, but i think our guild has potently of becoming epic. Any guild in Venus that is (don't say Tang because it seems like its about Apocalypse now, but the sad fact is that most of those people arenot united like this guild is in this post) with the right frame of mind ,and people that you can trust any guild can do this or even better its not a myth. Venus right now needs to be more active, because it seems like players in Venus are scared to unite together and do what this guild is doing, and many more from the past were doing. Soon everyone is going to transfer over to mercury because of threads showing how unite their guilds are (whats going to happen your going to want to be in a environment like that right?)

Just saying...
    Last edited by Immortal Dilemma; 09-08-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    Umm, I was being sarcastic dude cmon man calm down sheeh, but i think our guild has potently of becoming epic. Any guild in Venus that is (don't say Tang because it seems like its about Apocalypse now, but the sad fact is that most of those people arenot united like this guild is in this post) with the right frame of mind ,and people that you can trust any guild can do this or even better its not a myth. Venus right now needs to be more active, because it seems like players in Venus are scared to unite together and do what this guild is doing, and many more from the past were doing. Soon everyone is going to transfer over to mercury because of threads showing how unite their guilds are (whats going to happen your going to want to be in a environment like that right?)

Just saying...
    Was coming at you on a positive note hence me saying "it would be interesting" and idc for united guilds i'm more of a soloist anyway most in venus sure don't know how to cooperate very true (you join a guild, people barely talk, barely want to dungeon and if you ask there isn't a reply till like 2 hours later) which is why i prefer being solo, i am currently in a guild but dont really ask much

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    edit: this is offtopic more than half of us don't care.
    wait wait wait...LOL MANBEAR?LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL LOLOOLOLOL
    yeah like realy who else care about who control a guild besides the ppl thats in it .... this belong on you guys guild website ........no offense

Congratz Manbear.

Titanium
    GO CAREBEAR grats

I swear those people don't have A LIFE!
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7759&dateline=1303871  478

yea takes gaming to a whole new lvl lol ....

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRaid101 View Post
    yea takes gaming to a whole new lvl lol ....
    lol i never heard of that ima use it for now on lol ill give u a mil each time i say it lol

Banned
    hmm comming from ppl thats not in sei we dnt have a life eh i guess who am i to argue with the pros right

Banned
    man what happened to the real seireitei with the real members instead of all the new kids on the block lol

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast