Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal Wiki --- A good source of game info

Cabal Wiki --- A good source of game info

Ok, as you probably know, cabal wiki in the past wasn't so great a source of info, BUT it's getting better daily. I'd like to ask you guys to assist in making corrections and adding to it.

It needs guides for most the dungeons, info on some of the bosses, the HP for gears chart, and plenty of other small fixes.
    Before you upload images to the site, make sure it hasn't been already.

Remember that CabalWiki is for International use so the item grade Forcium to NA is called Mithril for the rest of the world, so if you add/ edit something Mithril or Forcium, please make sure it is called Mithril/Forcium exactly like that.
    The linking can be tricky and picky, so if you need help let me know. I can make guide for you how to use the wiki if you need the assistance since it's not as simple as just typing and using return to start a new line.

Please do NOT spam it or post nonsense or I WILL ban you (yes I can do that including your IP address so you can't even create new users).

I hope to see more people working on the site to improve the good source of information. The goal is to make it have enough information that people do not have to ask the same questions on here all the time. Part of being a good community of players is looking out for new people and helping each other out. The better the community, the more players there are.

Thanks!
    --- Valdoroth Kai

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Are you the creator of Cabal Wiki? I'm just curious to know because i use to use it back in the days, the so called OGP days. I think the Cabal Wiki site should be stick to the forums. Or in the tips and guides, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    Are you the creator of Cabal Wiki? I'm just curious to know because i use to use it back in the days, the so called OGP days. I think the Cabal Wiki site should be stick to the forums. Or in the tips and guides, just a thought.
    No, I'm just an admin.

My FB Guide

Trainee
    omfg val! :O

Quote Originally Posted by ronnn View Post
    omfg val! :O
    What? You get my msg on xfire?

Help is needed ^_^
    I'm not a 1-man army

My FB Guide

Osmium
    Under skills you have death tempest listed and then listed again under the mistyped named 'death temptest'.
    ~quit~

most of the data seems out of date, either that or i'm just looking at the wrong wiki
    BK-16x warrior retired
    SBD-15x blader retired

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by S.B.D. View Post
    most of the data seems out of date, either that or i'm just looking at the wrong wiki
    no you're looking at the right one
    there is a lot of stuff to update and new things to be put in.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWi View Post
    no you're looking at the right one
    there is a lot of stuff to update and new things to be put in.
    Precisly why I need assistance. I'm not extactly a one man army. But I am doing alot when I have the chance to.
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Under skills you have death tempest listed and then listed again under the mistyped named 'death temptest'.
    Yes it's a typo from someone else that I missed while editing it last time i was fixing it. You're welcome to assist with it you know.

My FB Guide

Just a little a suggestion, you should add a function like every other wiki out there that has pictures on the main page it seem a bit dead (like Venus). a " Today's featured article" and "Did you know... facts" maybe a multiple language change as well would be nice as well, and that should be at random. It seems like you need a team to do this first (duh), and I would help out but i doubt ill do any better then anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast