Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why This Game is Stupid

Banned

Post Why This Game is Stupid

This game is stupid because there are only 2 things that people go for.

1. Amp

2. Crit

These are the center of the CABAL universe and its pretty ghey... why make a game and have every other "epic" of an item be complete garbage, and only have 2 that are good, only 1 being Craftable.

Like wtf, so i now have to either waste hundreds of mills on crafting just so i can get a decent helm or grind my balls off for nothing when im trying to get amp?

Speaking of amp, whats with you people and overpricing?? 150-200m is a regular price i see on the auction house just for something that is 7 amp (s.tit grade too)...

So, now you have your amp and crit [rate/dmg] that you :
    -worked very hard for (waste of time tbh...)
    -bought alz for (waste of money tbh...)
    Just to that you can end up doing what? Anyone wanna take an oblivious guess???

PVP!!! Yay now we can waste every living breath of our lives pressing numbers 1-5 on our keyboards. Or for you very lazy fwomps just spam 1 with the combo key.

Honestly WTF do people find fun in this game? I'll admit that war is kind of entertaining (i didn't say fun) because there is an objective , and you have to move more than 5 pixels but still, EST decides to say "Let's just not change up the war map or add anything cool and new to it".

So this game is ghey, a waste of money, a waste of time, and doesn't reward you (at least in world of warcraft you can sell ur account after...).

You are all retarded for caring so much and so passionately about a lame excuse for a game. And if you think i am going to respond to your "cool" or "wise-guy" remarks well you are also retarded, no word of a lie.

Grow up and get a good job or somethin,

Later,

Quote Originally Posted by bakuryu View Post

Later,
    you need to take your own advice

Banned
    there are 5 more bro
    - rate
    - hp
    - hp steal
    - attack
    - m attack

go figure

Shadow Titanium
    Congratulations, you've just now realized what 90% of everyone that has ever played this game realized ages ago.

Banned
    You waste your time on pointing out the obvious & making this stupid thread
    when you can be at work doing something with your life.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by bakuryu View Post

1. Amp

2. Crit

These are the center of the CABAL universe and its pretty ghey... why make a game and have every other "epic" of an item be complete garbage, and only have 2 that are good, only 1 being Craftable.

Like wtf, so i now have to either waste hundreds of mills on crafting just so i can get a decent helm or grind my balls off for nothing when im trying to get amp?

Speaking of amp, whats with you people and overpricing?? 150-200m is a regular price i see on the auction house just for something that is 7 amp (s.tit grade too)...

So, now you have your amp and crit [rate/dmg] that you :
    -worked very hard for (waste of time tbh...)
    -bought alz for (waste of money tbh...)
    Just to that you can end up doing what? Anyone wanna take an oblivious guess???

PVP!!! Yay now we can waste every living breath of our lives pressing numbers 1-5 on our keyboards. Or for you very lazy fwomps just spam 1 with the combo key.

Honestly WTF do people find fun in this game? I'll admit that war is kind of entertaining (i didn't say fun) because there is an objective , and you have to move more than 5 pixels but still, EST decides to say "Let's just not change up the war map or add anything cool and new to it".

So this game is ghey, a waste of money, a waste of time, and doesn't reward you (at least in world of warcraft you can sell ur account after...).

You are all retarded for caring so much and so passionately about a lame excuse for a game. And if you think i am going to respond to your "cool" or "wise-guy" remarks well you are also retarded, no word of a lie.

Later,
    this guy needs to grow up more than the rest of us and has less of a life, reason: not only does he play this game which he thinks is stupid, but is stupid enough to rage about it

I have a 2 slot drop luck set I built. 3200% 2 slotdrop rate. That's not amp or crit. Also I had a def set for awhile. That's not amp or crit.
    Just saiyan...Though I do agree that war needs some changes/ additions.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    This game is about economy. That's the fun I find in it. You begin as a poor, walk through a hard way to become poorer, less poor or rich. Easy ways are buying alz or vouchers. But you must have a strategy to make alz on the long run. I'm trying to find such strategy, and I have fun in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilal View Post
    This game is about economy. That's the fun I find in it. You begin as a poor, walk through a hard way to become poorer, less poor or rich. Easy ways are buying alz or vouchers. But you must have a strategy to make alz on the long run. I'm trying to find such strategy, and I have fun in doing so.
    So true, its all about finding a suitable way of playing this game if you can't find a way then ask, or test out theories.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast