Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Decent FB...

Titanium

Decent FB...

I'd like to know by the fellow FB..decent ones...(no bad comments please,or they will be ignored) As you have seen, i posted some stuff on FB before...because i was new...now i'm at 70% of knowing a lot about them... so please tell me if i should upgrade my gears....

LV:169
    HP:4755

Atk:1043
    Def:964
    Amp:48
    CD:216
    Crit Rate:50/50
    Def rate:2998
    Atk Rate:3897
    Resist crit rate:3%
    Resist crit dmg:6
    (Gears)
    Forcium blade+9/ 20CD
    Topaz crystal+11/40CD
    Shadow tit battle helm+12=7/40
    Osm battle suit(FB) PC+11=7 amp.
    TG battle boots+9=2 slot 7% amp.
    TG battle gloves+9=7% amp+2% HP steal.
    K-red.AOP+5
    CR+2x4
    belt of damp+4
    EOF+6

Tell me if i need to upgrade my gears..or are they decent enough...not to keep going for forcy amp.

How do you have 964 def with tbose gears?

Titanium
    def rune/pet/TG boots give 116def/earringx1.

I also don't see how you can have that much def. I mean sure I don't have a def rune, or a pet with def, but I'm using a +10 sig suit and +9 TG helm.

Also, I've been running on 55 rate for a while and I can't help but feel that 50 rate is too low for fb.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I also don't see how you can have that much def. I mean sure I don't have a def rune, or a pet with def, but I'm using a +10 sig suit and +9 TG helm.

Also, I've been running on 55 rate for a while and I can't help but feel that 50 rate is too low for fb.
    well i don't really know about rate...but i tested 50 rate vs 58rate.. both on honor rank 15...it's kinda the same...a few crits from 50 reduced to 47 rate... 58 reduced to 55 rate..kinda crits the same as 50rate... but as it is...i don't pvp high honor rank people much...( don't see any lately) And we all have different stats..not all the same.(talked to tomaboy" he said.yes 50rate is enough for FB...and as for me i also think so,my opinion, don't forget 7/40 shadow tit helm FB+12

Shadow Titanium
    he probly has drosin earings with alot of def. and you should atleast get an eof7

Quote Originally Posted by buymeplz View Post
    he probly has drosin earings with alot of def. and you should atleast get an eof7
    Then he wouldn't have such high hp.

these stats don't even add up

Shadow Titanium
    need screen shot of this guys stats and gear lol

Osmium
    The difference between 55 and 50, and 58 and 55 rate is certainly noticeable. Even the difference between 58 and 60 rate is noticeable, although not nearly as evident as the others.
    Also for someone says "X" rate is good enough for whatever class, what they are saying means absolutely nothing. Go use something like lasthour's dps calculator and go look for the difference between your current 50 rate build and your other max rate build. Most people will chose the build with more dps, which is almost always a rate build with the proper gear, but also take into consideration other factors such as play style.
    Just sayin'
    Last edited by xDromarx; 09-06-2011 at 04:19 PM.
    ~quit~

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast