Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Decent FB...

Rate is about your dps in pve as much, if not more than, as it is in pvp. Thats what I would change, and an eof+7 at least. What drosnin do you wear to get that much defense? I'm in +10 mystic and sig on my blader, and you only have 3 less defense than me.
    Mercury's #1 Breakfast Meat!

Banned
    this is indeed a very decent FB

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    The difference between 55 and 50, and 58 and 55 rate is certainly noticeable. Even the difference between 58 and 60 rate is noticeable, although not nearly as evident as the others.
    Also for someone says "X" rate is good enough for whatever class, what they are saying means absolutely nothing. Go use something like lasthour's dps calculator and go look for the difference between your current 50 rate build and your other max rate build. Most people will chose the build with more dps, which is almost always a rate build with the proper gear, but also take into consideration other factors such as play style.
    Just sayin'
    Alright....but remember...difference is on which class... and as i said before,i can't find much people honor rank 15+ to pvp ...so i just go with the normal ones. and CABAL won't last forever so i just go with 50rate....i was simply looking for decent fellow FB to tell me if my gears we're decent that's all...And as i said before..we all have different stats... and if my gears need improvement...EOF+7 thanks...guys thx turcox do my gears need other improvements?

Banned
    get that EOF+7 asap.. and oh well.. since u got those Teragrace binding stuff, forcium should be the last on your list to buy =/

i would focus on Runes.. and getting an AOP+6 even tho u are not using your max rate, that +5% damage difference is clearly something.. upgrade that katana to +11 and you will be kinda eppic for your level haha :P.. keep the honor!

dont listen to those that say 50 rate is not enough... believe me, it is...

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    I guess you know better than most people and the damage calculators?

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    I seriously hope you are trolling.
    ~quit~

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I guess you know better than most people and the damage calculators?
    To be honest..sorry to say,but i rather take TurcoX advice than fps...after the video i've seen sorry...and i saw turcox pvp miavii..and it was wow..he even had 50rate...

Banned
    50rate is enough....FB is dmg wise..not rate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. View Post
    To be honest..sorry to say,but i rather take TurcoX advice than fps...after the video i've seen sorry...and i saw turcox pvp miavii..and it was wow..he even had 50rate...

Lol

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. View Post

24 crits in a row. 50 rate I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.
    Just sayin'
    ~quit~

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast