Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Decent FB...

Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    50rate is enough....FB is dmg wise..not rate.
    How'd you come to that conclusion?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post

24 crits in a row. 50 rate I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.
    Just sayin'
    LOL easy to get that much crits....assuming( ur stats 1133base+bm2 about 1.5 base...then MB=1.8base. T_T easy to get that much crit with that much base...and we talking about FB not FS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    How'd you come to that conclusion?
    Tested. 60 rate VS 50 with honor rank 15...60 rate only crit 3 times on me....it's all about luck.

Osmium
    LOL easy to get that much crits....assuming( ur stats 1133base+bm2 about 1.5 base...then MB=1.8base. T_T easy to get that much crit with that much base...and we talking about FB not FS
    I'm talking about rate and why would I care if you are talking about FB instead of FS when FB get more rate from buffs? That video was meant to show how significant 60 rate is, it had nothing to do with my damage.

Tested. 60 rate VS 50 with honor rank 15...60 rate only crit 3 times on me....it's all about luck.
    And when you have 60 rate instead of 50 you have a 10% extra chance of being "lucky".
    ~quit~

Banned
    xDromar pls you are retired so go away!

and yea FPSNoob, 50 rate is enough.. i make choices based in experience, not only numbers.. even tho i love numbers

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    xDromar pls you are retired so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ xd

and yea FPSNoob, 50 rate is enough.. i make choices based in experience, not only numbers.. even tho i love numbers
    Oh boy I quit so therefore my extensive knowledge of game mechanics now means nothing. Get over yourself, the reason why 99% of people who play this are junk is because they don't know how anything works and don't take the time to learn. If you actually made choices by experience you would aim for a good max rate build.
    ~quit~

Banned
    i would love to have that 7% extra i didnt get in my weapons but oh well.. u gotta play with what u've got

i get 60 rate using hard luck on a boss, so practically i have 60 rate also!. But that would be pvm..
    Last edited by TurcoX; 09-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Titanium
    max rate build is extremely expensive. you better spend money on FC gear instead of on 10 max rate. FB really need def and HP since ur the 1st target in Nwar. Your gears cannot give that much HP and def, i doubt it, i need +15 sig and 1 FC+9 to have ur def. get a eof8, that makes huge differnce.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    max rate build is extremely expensive. you better spend money on FC gear instead of on 10 max rate. FB really need def and HP since ur the 1st target in Nwar. Your gears cannot give that much HP and def, i doubt it, i need +15 sig and 1 FC+9 to have ur def. get a eof8, that makes huge differnce.
    Doesn't anyone listen??? WE ALL HAVE F******* different stats.

Titanium
    LV:169
    HP:4755

Atk:1027
    Def:964
    Amp:50
    CD:236
    Crit Rate:50/50( will forever stay 50/50.)
    Def rate:2998
    Atk Rate:3897
    Resist crit rate:3%
    Resist crit dmg:6
    (Gears)
    Redosm blade+11/40CD.
    Topaz crystal+11/40CD
    Shadow tit battle helm+12=7/40
    Osm battle suit(FB) PC+11=7 amp.
    TG battle boots+9=2 slot 7% amp.
    TG battle gloves+9=7% amp+2% HP steal.
    K-red.AOP+5