Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Bots bots and more bots all over mf enjoy xd

Shadow Titanium

Bots bots and more bots all over mf enjoy xd

i do apologize for any dupe vids because I had such a large quantity to go through kind of got a headache x.x anyways here you go GM have fun XD

Banned
    hey uhh how u make that lightning affect?

Shadow Titanium
    very simple XD jus moving some fx files that boses use n switchin it with my buf. i realy wanted tyrants aura but got lazy and didnt bother to find out lol theres ton stuf you can do. its almost the same as having a skin on cabal

Banned
    tell me how to switch iron skin for the lightning thing im nooby at these stuff

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    tell me how to switch iron skin for the lightning thing im nooby at these stuff
    i only know aura barrier it would take me alot time to figure out which one is iron skin lol
    anyways sbuff_keep__205.efx this is the file for aura barrier and this LAKE_L_Elimental_s_main.efx is the file for the lightning boss in ic2. what you do is make copy of LAKE_L_Elimental_s_main.efx from your data folder and rename it sbuff_keep__205.efx and put the file where sbuff_keep__205.efx use to be. you should also take out the aura barrier file and keep it somewhere u can find it in case you want to switch back. restart game and ur done ps: anyone with aura barrier will "look" as if they got the fx to hehe only drawback lol hope it works

oooo

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    oooo
    oh what hope thats not one of your bots ;D hehe jk

Greetings,

We have investigated the accounts mentioned and the appropriate action will be given.

Please continue to send us any evidence or suspicions that you might have. It really does help in keeping CABAL Online a cheat-free game for everyone to enjoy.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you.

Regards,
    [GM] Bear