Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: gameguard issuse

gameguard issuse

I get disconnected from the GAME CONSTANTLY im starting to lag really bad and i played yesterday it was not like this earlier today i kept getting disconnected from the game then i got messeages about there being an error with game guard boting dected or some crap. Im not hacking this game im not botting im lvl 36 and i waste my map parts cause i just have unbearable lag in the game its not my internet everythings runs fast... until i start cabal then things slow down.. its not hard ware lag trust me.. 8gigabytes of ddr3 2 ati hd 5570 in crossfire and intel i5 750 leinfield EDITION COME ON wheres this lag coming from seriously.... and it cant be my connection i downloaded this game at roughly 3mb/s so dont say my net I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s please and thank u

The gameguard error your are referring to sounds like Gameguard did not successfully deallocate itself from memory the last time you closed Cabal or it crashed. Either way, the only way I have successfully fixed it is restarting my computer.

That being said, if you are continually having connection issues then here is the standard fixall form letter they will send you when you open a ticket.

Greetings,

If you keep having trouble with the same issue continuously, please try the following steps:

*Try running as an administrator:
    Just right-click the short-cut you click to play, and choose 'Run as Administrator' and see if that helps.

*Disable UAC:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...trol-on-or-off

1. Click the "Check Files" button on the launcher. It will take some time to check all CABAL client files.

2. Turn off your Anti-Virus software add CABAL to your Anti-Virus Exception list.

3. Add CABAL, Game Guard to your Firewall Exception list.
    *If you suddenly cannot enter the game after an update, please delete the old exe file from the exception list and then re-add the new one. Firewalls and Anti-Viruses know when an exe file changes and will always attempt to block the new version.

*Ensure your firewall is allowing access to CABAL.
    Also you can try adding the following files to your firewalls exception list:
    C:\Program Files/CABAL Online (US)/cabal.exe
    C:\Program Files/CABAL Online (US)/CabalMain.exe
    C:\Program Files/CABAL Online (US)/GameGuard.des

4. Turn off any program that could crash with nProtect Game Guard

5. Adjust your graphics settings (e.g. anti-sampling on/off; full screen on/off)

6. Delete the GameGuard folder, this will reinstall once you run the game.

7. Please up-to-date all your drivers to the latest version.

8. Reinstall the client after a proper uninstall and delete manually the remaining folder of CABAL Online.
    (Default path: C:/Program Files/Cabal Online (US)

If this guide does not give you a solution, do not hesitate to contact us again.
    Thank you.
    Several of those are very good steps to take.

thanks i restarted my computer but that didnt help im going to read this very informative and i hope helpful letter that u have sent me thanks