Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who else thinks the GMs should be given more respect?

who else thinks the GMs should be given more respect?

some of these players have just been putting down the GMs so much its making me sick i'm mean hell what did they ever do to you except keep this game up and going. Its a FREE game that you can play all day long if you want and have the time. Other games like CABAL you have to PAY to play most people say they don't the GMs because they did not give them there gears and alz back after they got hacked. i'm sure the GMs try there VERY best to be able to help everyone who get hacked but they just can't. Hell if the GMs were not here wat do you think CABAL would be now. It would be a piece of SH*T game that no one would want to play. And to the people who dont like GMS THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP PLAYING? Oh i know why because it free and you dont have to pay for it like all the other good MMORGS out there. But on my behave i respect the GMs very much and glad there here. I thank you GMs. keep up the good work.

Osmium
    kato deserves most respect cus he gets put down the most, like a sick puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    kato deserves most respect cus he gets put down the most, like a sick puppy
    i agree Kato gets put down almost every day on these forums and it must be hard on him. hes never done anything to any one and it just down right disrespectful to do treat him like that it just makes me sick to see people treat some1 like that and all they do is help.

They deserve more credit than nexon gms; that's a given.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Lets not even get into other companies like TQ Digital or G Potato...
    Currently a 15x SP machine, happily.
    Deathblow FTW <3

ಠ_ಠ

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Nature of the beast I'm affraid. Every online game I've played the G.Ms always get the short end of the stick. Always getting blamed for every little glitch in a game and such, which should be laid on the developer more than the ones monitoring the game. Things do tend to move slowly, but with how many play this game compared to the number of admins maintaining the servers, teens will be teens, expect everything done immediately and such, its a no win situation for the admins.

There a couple things as an Admin I would implement to keep a lot of people happy regarding the spam bots and botters in general. 1st probably a system script after 10 to 15 repeats of a message in chat within X amount seconds, auto mute the bot, after 30, log the bot out, log the offending IP. 2nd instead of IP blocking a known bot area, set into place a processor ID block instead, but this type of system is expensive but effective, start costing the spammer more money than they make risking bans from this type of system, spammers start dissappearing once they have to buy several processors per cluster they use etc. But you are not going to see this type of blocking setup in an f2p game, not many p2p games could afford it either sad to say -_-.

Retired
    Account Passed On

true silver, and these Teens blow up on the GMs for every little mistake they do thats what i'm so sick of. i'm a teen as well and i understand that these GM are only humans they are going to make mistakes every now and then. these other immature players just need to realize this and get over it like the other players do.

I was a GM for <Game Name Removed>, and I can say being a GM is hard, and requires a lot of bullshiz. I have respect for GMs here.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-07-2011 at 09:34 AM.
    Currently a 15x SP machine, happily.
    Deathblow FTW <3

ಠ_ಠ

Yuh most the people that flame the G.M's don't know what a real job is like so they don't know what its like for em. Its like having 5000 bosses that all come by and let u know every time you make a mistake or screw up i know i would go shell and tell u where to go and quit. most the community is addicted to this game so to them its the most important thing in the world so they get upset over every little thing that doesn't go their way where a G.M its just there job some take a little more dedication than others but that's the nature of the work place you guys should be tankful they restored any ones gears that got scammed if your so dumb you give out info to someone that says they're and GM you deserve to be hacked and this gets to my point im going to need everyone who got scammed to mail me there phone number because i work for you bank/credit card company and i need your card number and CSS and expiration date so i can make sure everything is ok with your account

Quote Originally Posted by Vivisepulture View Post
    I was a GM for TrueClassic Conquer Online, and I can say being a GM is hard, and requires a lot of bullshiz. I have respect for GMs here.
    Lol, isn't that a private server?...
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast