Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: who else thinks the GMs should be given more respect?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    You're in CollateralDamage and you're talking about being mature, brb loling.
    hi doomer ur mah best fran

The Gm do a good job at what they do with their probably not high pay. I never blame them for anything really. I typically blame EST for all in game errors and bs and such, since they're the one's who control everything. In essence, the GM are just monitors for them to make sure it's running as smoothly as possible. With people complaining about stupid things all the time and getting hacked because they use the free ecoins sites and such, it doesn't help the GM run things smoother. If you don't want to be hacked:
    - get a fingerprint scanner (no keylogger problems)
    - stop going to random sites all the time (you add random small things from ads all the time you don't even notice)
    - get CCleaner by Piriform to clean out your Internet Temp files each week ( you can seriously clear up Gigabytes worth every week depending on how much surfing you do)
    - ensure your firewalls are on
    - don't boast epic drops and such to make you a target often
    - make sure you have a good security program (Norton and McAfee I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, don't use them since they're too commonly known and have more ppl creating work-arounds for them since most ppl have them by default)
    - watch what and where you download stuff. Very often .exe files to install something come with small packets imbedded with those viruses and such that you don't see.

The above measures are only the main things to prevent hackers which is the most common complaint.

If you think something should be changed, post it (or post on a previous post <--- check that b4 posting) in the suggestion section. The GM don't have to post on it to see it. If it's a legit good idea that alot of people agree on, you have a much higher chance of seeing it happen. For example, like 9-10 months ago I posted about us needing a wexp event. We got one the following month.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrick123 View Post
    some of these players have just been putting down the GMs so much its making me sick i'm mean hell what did they ever do to you except keep this game up and going. Its a FREE game that you can play all day long if you want and have the time. Other games like CABAL you have to PAY to play most people say they don't the GMs because they did not give them there gears and alz back after they got hacked. i'm sure the GMs try there VERY best to be able to help everyone who get hacked but they just can't. Hell if the GMs were not here wat do you think CABAL would be now. It would be a piece of SH*T game that no one would want to play. And to the people who dont like GMS THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP PLAYING? Oh i know why because it free and you dont have to pay for it like all the other good MMORGS out there. But on my behave i respect the GMs very much and glad there here. I thank you GMs. keep up the good work.
    making this post wouldnt make them like you better....pucker up

Banned
    Respect is earned and gained. Maybe you should ask first if they earned it? Imho, while they're not as bad as the previous, still a whole lot can be worked out. And when people feel neglected, they resort to sarcastic retorts which the GMs deem as 'destructive', and the critics would retaliate, and so on and so forth . It's a vicious cycle really. I did warn you on my very first suggestion post when this new site was just but a day old what kind of community you inherited from ogp, lol. Just do your job and be fair and everything will work out fine.

Banned
    why some people don't give respect to g.ms is that we feel like g.ms are spending more time controlling the forums than actually helping the game..(not to mention some of them troll yet its against one of the rules on the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    hi doomer ur mah best fran
    bffs ftw
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    bffs ftw
    Stole it from me... where do I apply?
    Currently a 15x SP machine, happily.
    Deathblow FTW <3

ಠ_ಠ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234