Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who else thinks the GMs should be given more respect?

rick i believe you missed the sarcasm in that

You're in CollateralDamage and you're talking about being mature, brb loling.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    You're in CollateralDamage and you're talking about being mature, brb loling.
    this has nothing to do with being in CD. this thread is about people respecting the GMs more. and being more appreciative for what they do for us.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWi View Post
    Rick get off the GMs sack -.-
    this just shows how immature you are by posting a comment like this. and this is all i'm goin to say about this topic I've stated my opinion. and that is all i have to say
    Last edited by bigrick123; 09-06-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Keep it constructive. You guys know why you are able to post again, don't make me start cleansing the forum.

Banned
    i changed my mind about the g.ms they do do their work, after the forum about the spammers in bi they all got banned

lorkan u changed what happened :O

lv 142, n 148; congrats you just beat the game.

did fiery make you that signature? You should put "taking all requests" after it, just for lulz

GMs get paid bro, and they haz ban hammers, i dont see why your sympathy is overflowing so much that you felt it was necessary to make a thread about how they cant sleep at nite cuz someone spammed the forums, or insulted them... i mean its the internet, and we are all adults(for the most part im having my doubts about that magicalstar. ) some special ed adults, but nonetheless.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 09-07-2011 at 12:38 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Osmium
    WHO iZ THIS MAGICAL STAR PERSON

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    lv 142, n 148; congrats you just beat the game.

did fiery make you that signature? You should put "taking all requests" after it, just for lulz

GMs get paid bro, and they haz ban hammers, i dont see why your sympathy is overflowing so much that you felt it was necessary to make a thread about how they cant sleep at nite cuz someone spammed the forums, or insulted them... i mean its the internet, and we are all adults(for the most part im having my doubts about that magicalstar. ) some special ed adults, but nonetheless.
    Lol no? You forget a lot of teens play the game. So really we aren't all adults.
    In a somewhat relevant topic, I worked as a telemarketer once. It was a cushy office job where the people in the office were hella cool, the hours were only 10 to 4, they played party music 24/7, yet it was the worst job I had ever found myself doing. The pay was based solely on commission, and the people on the phone were a lot dumber than what you thought they could ever be. Yeah sure all you had to do was pick up a phone and read a script, but if you didn't keep that person on the line and make a sale you didn't get paid. First day on the job and I got threatened by a redneck just for picking up the phone and saying hello my name is so and so. O.o It was just a person on a phone, yet dealing with these random people was an exhausting and annoying experience.
    What does it have to do with the internet and Gm's? While it is only words on a forum, and while I wouldn't take what some teenage kid says about me here seriously, the fact of the matter is, having to deal with people even in a distant manner can be exhausting, annoying, and downright dreadful. It's not easy, and considering the type of BS the Gm's have to take from kids on this game, I don't think I would ever want to be one.
    The Lady has Spoken

Osmium
    i always hang up on telemarketers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast