Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teragrace Battlehelm Options (which to choose?)

Teragrace Battlehelm Options (which to choose?)

I'm looking for TG helm in agent shop, and I was comparing what this options would give me,and w/c is better
    TG helm of fatal 7amp +1 slot
    TG helm of outrageous 16 cdi +1 slot
    TG helm of outrageous.8 crit rate + 1 slot
    All character binding

I'm lvel 109... Any tips and advice for me? Thanks
    Last edited by papaLarz; 09-07-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Osmium
    no. go for 36dmg osm helm

ya, else if i got super lucky i could craft you a 1 slot pc non binding helm. FB should Never have an amp helm.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    ya, else if i got super lucky i could craft you a 1 slot pc non binding helm. FB should Never have an amp helm.
    That's not true. At high attack and crit dmg, and amp helm may be a good choice, especially pve. I know I don't really pvp, and when with my current stats a 7 amp 20 dmg helm was a better choice than a 36 dmg.

Anyways, for a 109, a 36 dmg should be better because your base attack is most likely pretty low.

For a balanced FB, they should have a pc cd helm and sword, and a pc 2 slot amp orb/crystal, and the regular other amp gears. If it was like a pc forci amp helm then yea i'd consider it .
    Basically high CD is better dps for pvp and high amp is better dps for pve. By high amp I mean like near 60+. I've tested with 72% amp and i did better in pvp with the 201% cd instead of the amp. But it sure looks awesome to have like 60+ amp and still have like 140 cd (which 170+ Fb aint hard)

Until like I'd say the 150s or so should FB consider an amp helm because the def/ atk base difference. It's similar to the BM1 stats I was talking about in the other thread with the def.

My FB Guide

Ok., so I should stick on 36dmg, but the problem is low on alz any options like osm 5rate/20dmg or osm 27dmg... I'm saying this coz 30dmg/36dmg is pretty expensive I only got 50m in my inventory ... So poor xD

which server are you?

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    For a balanced FB, they should have a pc cd helm and sword, and a pc 2 slot amp orb/crystal, and the regular other amp gears.
    Counting you said to have an amp craft orb/crystal, let me ask you this. What is the difference between having what you said, and having a crit sword and crystal but amp craft helm?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Counting you said to have an amp craft orb/crystal, let me ask you this. What is the difference between having what you said, and having a crit sword and crystal but amp craft helm?
    Interchangeable between the 3. There is no dif

Titanium
    amp is good for bm2 and fast casting skill, CD is for long casting skill. choose what ur uisng more to build ur char.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast