Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teragrace Battlehelm Options (which to choose?)

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    which server are you?
    I'm in Venus..
    IGN: papaLarz lv 109

Will you craft for me?

I'm on a war type/I mean I'll stack my lvl on 109,ill grind more in nation war...
    Last edited by papaLarz; 09-09-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Interchangeable between the 3. There is no dif
    I guess technically it wouldn't matter. It mainly comes down to availablity though.
    PC helms as CD are alot cheaper as well as readily available compared to weapons for one. It's easier to find a pc amp weapon of redosm grade than a pc amp helm of osm or higher (2 slot). So wouldn't that make them cost more?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I guess technically it wouldn't matter. It mainly comes down to availablity though.
    PC helms as CD are alot cheaper as well as readily available compared to weapons for one. It's easier to find a pc amp weapon of redosm grade than a pc amp helm of osm or higher (2 slot). So wouldn't that make them cost more?
    Actually amp craft helms are quite a lot cheaper than crit dmg ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Actually amp craft helms are quite a lot cheaper than crit dmg ones.
    yea I sold an osm 4% one i made like 1.5 yrs ago like a year ago for like 10m, but they're still not common or wanted that much. Personally I'd only get a pc amp 2 slot sig+ grade. Otherswise stick to pc cd as they're much easier to find/ purchase (i have like 3 osm ones in my bank atm in fact)

Quote Originally Posted by papaLarz View Post
    I'm in Venus..
    IGN: papaLarz lv 109

Will you craft for me?

I'm on a war type/I mean I'll stack my lvl on 109,ill grind more in nation war...
    Well that's a bummer. I fairly recently moved from Venus. Wish I had caught you like 2 months ago (if at all possible to get on). Sorry :S
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 09-20-2011 at 03:09 AM.

My FB Guide

Oh no Val. Venus misses you D:
    With this current update, 7 amp/ 20 dmg TG/sig helms may not be a bad idea. You can still keep 50+ amp and have decent base if you go two 40% sig/redos weps...
    I have succumbed to the insistence that I must have a character profile. So here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphyxis View Post
    Oh no Val. Venus misses you D:
    With this current update, 7 amp/ 20 dmg TG/sig helms may not be a bad idea. You can still keep 50+ amp and have decent base if you go two 40% sig/redos weps...
    True, I know alot of ppl in Venus...

Hmm... Yea you do have a point there. The added HP now-a-days allows ppl to take a hit extra in pvp and perhaps a couple in war. Didn't consider that. I gained almost 1300 HP after the update (in my lame def set) and have 4500 instead of 3400 as a base. That's quite alot, though in the end I guess it matters whether you want to be stronger crit hits or overall every hit. I think for FB BM1 amp would be better since you will crit a little bit less often, unless you swap a ring and max the rate of course. Losing 16 cd for 7% amp isn't too bad a trade. I still think it's easier to get a 24/7 weap than a 24/7 helm, especially seeing as I can make the helm if i get lucky with slotting crit into a blank helm and random scrolls (bet I could do it though in a couple weeks after I get back if I spent the alz)

My FB Guide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12