Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forceblader excravation skill

WA bm2 dont keep you pinned for long if you know what your doing just click behind you.

Unfortunately, we do not recover the lost Mission War entry fee due to the unstable internet connection.
    We may only restore your lost Mission War entry fee under these conditions.
    - Unnoticed Server down
    - Emergency server maintenance

Please do understand this matter.
    If you have any further questions, please report us again.
    Thank you.

Titanium
    at least u have 2 sec to run before FB root u agian

Banned
    fb root range is actually pretty far if u try to fade dash towards a fb then away he will have time to root 2 times

I have found from personal experience that if a FB tries to root a target who is using Instant Immunity, the cooldown wont come into effect for root, hence the spam, i dont know about the Natural Hiding skill for bladers, but if a FB tries to root a bringer, or someone who has resist root from a title, or a pet, the cooldown will come into effect if the root is resisted

Hope that helps
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Think of Resist like rubber. It 'bounces' the attack off, therefore not missing or even casting. Cursed dodge or curse remove howver are not rubber, they're like 409 spray or wax around cheese. They clean it or it sticks to the outside having no effect on the cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    fb root range is actually pretty far if u try to fade dash towards a fb then away he will have time to root 2 times
    incorrect. They cast it in range, but like all attacks when the target moves out of range midcast it still finish the cast. It takes root 1.5 sec. dash+fade combined take 1.3 secs

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    I have found from personal experience that if a FB tries to root a target who is using Instant Immunity, the cooldown wont come into effect for root, hence the spam, i dont know about the Natural Hiding skill for bladers, but if a FB tries to root a bringer, or someone who has resist root from a title, or a pet, the cooldown will come into effect if the root is resisted

Hope that helps
    i've rooted bringers before, my cooldowns never came to effect when their resist kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Think of Resist like rubber. It 'bounces' the attack off, therefore not missing or even casting. Cursed dodge or curse remove howver are not rubber, they're like 409 spray or wax around cheese. They clean it or it sticks to the outside having no effect on the cheese.
    explain crit resist then, where is that crit supposed to bounce off?

Titanium
    Hi, from my experience and understanding. GM Snow is referring to any normal attack skill that misses will have a cooldown. However, for debuffs, it is different. The reasoning where FB cannot cast any root skill on an Instant immune character is because they have 100% resist, therefore there is no application of the skill and no cooldown time. This also applies to say, a Bringer title/buffs/Rune that gives you 30% resist, 20% resist, 10% resist etc.

When a FB cast Root on a 30% resist root player, there is a possibility they can resist that cast just like on a player with Instant Immune, so no application of the skill and therefore No cooldown time applied and able to continue to cast root until the resist root fails. Debuff cooldown time applies only when a debuff as been applied to the opponent.

Curse Dodge is a skill to remove buffs already applied and casted upon.

With regards to skills that resist critical damage or critical rate eg. Spirit Intention. It applies automatically to the caster's stats, reducing their critical rate and critical dmg with each attack.

If I am wrong about something, please correct me. ^^

I am unable to understand the debuffs Panic Cry and Hard luck.

~ Mojica Lvl 109 FS ~

Titanium
    I appologize, when I said Curse Dodge in the above post, I meant Curse Remove skill that the FA has. Curse Dodge is similar to any resist skill such as Natural Hiding or Bringer title bonus.

~ Mojica Lvl 109 FS ~

Titanium
    When u cast any debuff to ppl have curse dodge, there will be cooldown applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    when i sent in the help desk it included fb rooting bringers so snow is talking about missing when rooting bringer and not curse dodge

its not called whining its more like a class has a glitch that they are abusing and g.m stated that it shouldnt be
    lol ....
    the fb cool down has been around since like forever. now your barely bringing it up ?

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast