Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forceblader excravation skill

Banned

Forceblader excravation skill

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

If a force blader uses excravation and it misses, the force blader still cast the skill therefore it will be in cool down. I'm not sure where this conversation is going but generally speaking if anyone cast a skill and it misses the skill still is casted and the cool down will occur.

If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    [GM] Snow

thanks for the reply snow thats what ive been wondering in war, FB's fail to root me but they are still able to spam root until im rooted. Since that shouldn't be happening i hope it could be taken out of the game

its either a glitch or not
    if the skill doesn't take affect it shouldn't be cooled down

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Banned
    but as snow said if it missed it should still take affect and should have cool down
    there really is no point of bringer title if its only 25% and they can just use it again to root u

^ another person whining about root

execration 'misses' were never the same as regular skill misses. It only is the same when the target has curse dodge on.

Banned
    when i sent in the help desk it included fb rooting bringers so snow is talking about missing when rooting bringer and not curse dodge

its not called whining its more like a class has a glitch that they are abusing and g.m stated that it shouldnt be

cooldown should still apply if root fails to take effect ;D

its like saying 'retarget is a glitch, wa bm2 retarget keeps me pinned down, i dont like it, so remove it'

meaning you cant take a GM's word for it as far as skills/debuffs unless they know what the developers had in mind (assuming Snow even knows what execration is)

Banned
    thats ur problem cuz u didnt know clicking on the floor makes u stnad back up

You cant miss a debuff unless the other guy has resis, and ofc if you do miss and the other guy doesnt have a resis its obv a glitch

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    there must be a point in resisting less than 100% unable to move in titles/buff (natural hiding) not for a one time chance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast