Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Me a Forum Moderator

Make Me a Forum Moderator

I believe that having the experience I do in MMO communities, I would make a great forum mod. Feel free to contact me for any more information. I would be willing to do this happily for no charge or benefits.
    Currently a 15x SP machine, happily.
    Deathblow FTW <3

ಠ_ಠ

Shadow Titanium
    No

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWi View Post
    No
    +1

I wouldn't mind having ViVi as a mod seem like he has a good head on his shoulders.

Being a Moderator on private forums/servers, is totally different then working for a company, present in attendance and working towards common priorities.

Besides nobody takes a player moderator as serious as an actual representative for the company.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Being a Moderator on private forums/servers, is totally different then working for a company, present in attendance and working towards common priorities.

Besides nobody takes a player moderator as serious as an actual representative for the company.
    I also have a lot of experience as a moderator, and I wont be a representative for the company. I will simply help keep the forums clean, providing only the authority that is necessary while moderating a forum. Respect from players is simply gained through simple care of the forums.
    Deathblow FTW <3

ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Vivisepulture View Post
    I also have a lot of experience as a moderator, and I wont be a representative for the company. I will simply help keep the forums clean, providing only the authority that is necessary while moderating a forum. Respect from players is simply gained through simple care of the forums.

I'm not flaming you but, im just saying being private forum/server moderator in any situation is not "experience", lol. I know you wont be a rep for the company, thats why i said nobody takes player moderators seriously. Respect from moderating forums? Ok bro, im just telling you they had many chances for respected players to help moderate, or even continue ingame help, and decided to go with inhouse staff only, which is fine if thats there protocol.

I was referring to gough, and starla for the help they contributed to GA system, and were not part of any of the reasons for dismantling it, also silvericeforum has helped people alot and is very neutral as far as guilds n such, obviously i dont know/imply they have had any REAL experience in moderating, but i think they were prime candidates long ago before EST had as many GMs as it has now, which is plenty, and makes other games staff look foolish the way they handle things, and address them.

After a few weeks in dragon nest, i see the difference between real moderation from a dev. company, and just some 3rd party publisher who doesnt really care about anything but profit margins..*cough* nexon *cough*. It could be ALOT worse then what it is, and its not as bad as it used to be in cabal forums, theres always room for improvement given its the internet..
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 09-18-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

And no
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    sorry, you dont join a community one day and in the same month, become a moderator there.

and its a conflict of interest.

Fair enough, I retract my submission, just offering my help.

#Request Close
    Deathblow FTW <3

ಠ_ಠ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast