Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brief History of Seireitei

just stop commenting or acknowlegdeing them man ...........

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Remove maze file in your cabal folder or something
    2rooms w/o maze
    thats why they removed troglo lair .............................................

lol no they removed the maze glitch long before they removed troglo lair

Seireitei

The way i see it is serei got a cool setup as a guild but at the end of the day they're only human nothing special no celebs(don't care for them) no need to make threads about them(don't care for their history) they're not benefiting me in any way as goes for other people who bowdown to these "pros"(not saying you are doing that) but usually in these cases for the ones that gotta brag and state "bro i have a life...i do this and i do that" really? don't reply to peoples asinine remarks or comments cause commenting back and forth just contradicts those stated words, got many type of groups in this game no lifers/trollers/alz buyers/hackers you name em, you should all know by now over the internet 90% of these people are just weirdos and fake my advice to you is f@#$ serei if that's how you feel like jimbo said just don't acknowledge them play to have fun and solo this game cause yet again at the end of the day you're the only person using your acc..am i right?

p.s. not a reply to flame or troll you just my statement inb4thetrollswakeup oh wait they don't sleep :/ have fun brah solo this game

Quote Originally Posted by passerbyer View Post
    The way i see it is serei got a cool setup as a guild but at the end of the day they're only human nothing special no celebs(don't care for them) no need to make threads about them(don't care for their history) they're not benefiting me in any way as goes for other people who bowdown to these "pros"(not saying you are doing that) but usually in these cases for the ones that gotta brag and state "bro i have a life...i do this and i do that" really? don't reply to peoples asinine remarks or comments cause commenting back and forth just contradicts those stated words, got many type of groups in this game no lifers/trollers/alz buyers/hackers you name em, you should all know by now over the internet 90% of these people are just weirdos and fake my advice to you is f@#$ serei if that's how you feel like jimbo said just don't acknowledge them play to have fun and solo this game cause yet again at the end of the day you're the only person using your acc..am i right?

p.s. not a reply to flame or troll you just my statement inb4thetrollswakeup oh wait they don't sleep :/ have fun brah solo this game
    Wow . . . very true. + 1000
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7759&dateline=1303871  478

Osmium
    THE WAY I REMEMBER SEi IS THAT THEY DIDNT LEMME ON THEIR FORUMZ

Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    THE WAY I REMEMBER SEi IS THAT THEY DIDNT LEMME ON THEIR FORUMZ
    mad

Quote Originally Posted by passerbyer View Post

yeah man this is like a commercial for them(sei) man .......... thats why i dont complain no more i got a great life and can quit this game with no problem and can live with out it

Lol what the....you started it under one topic, didn't finish the point you were first making, then concluded it with a completely different topic. >.>

Anyway, it looks like the underlying message here is reviving your guild.
    I'm not sure how mercury is, but reviving a guild is not an easy task. All the good players are pretty much in other stronger guilds, the newer players are snatched up by inexperienced guilds with similar leveled players, and all others players might not even speak your language.
    My advice to you is, if you really want to run a guild again, then go ahead and try to revive your old one or start a new one. However, you will need higher leveled players to serve as the core members that keep the guild active. New members of a guild need a group of existing members that make the guild worth staying in. That way, even if there is a level gap, there is motivation to level and also motivation to stay in the guild simply for the people in it. That's the real hard part. Unless you can convince friends to join and form a new guild, higher leveled players can be hard to come by. Most look for strong guilds to obtain gear in, not new guilds with nothing to their name or guilds that are a little inactive.

It's almost a better idea to join an existing guild that you find suits your needs, and forget about past decisions that cannot be changed now.

The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    The lady has spoken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast